+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello everyone! Could you tell me if any of you got an ITA from Ontario PNP? If you did, how much time are you allowed to answer the ITA? For example, I have 424 points and would like to wait and see if the EE score will decrease. What happens if I get an invitation from Ontario in the meanwhile? Thanks ☺

roshveen

Feb 14, 2018
Dear Friends,

I have submitted my EE profile on 15 December 2017.

My age will be 31 on June 2018 and I might loose this score.

When can i expect a nomination from Ontario state.

Please advice

-- Irosh

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Will Ontario Issues NOI to candidates whos crs range is from 400 to 410 because they are not coming down from 433 at this time. What are the chances please guide.
They have to.
It's uncharacteristic of OINP as well as lunatic to send NOI for 440's. I don't see their point ,as most probably ,candidates with that score would opt for direct-ITA any day. One cannot fathom the total number of registration against NOI's issued.

The only logical explanation I can conjure up is that, they have to start 2018 allocations but they have huge backlogs from 2017. Till re-opening of stream in November, OINP used to be the province which always sets a record having fast processing time which isn't the case lately. There are people from November still awaiting for nomination or change in status.

If they issue NOI's for 400's , it would eventually add up to the backlogs. Hence, they are controlling the intake by sending NOI to higher scores.
Am pretty sure, they will start issuing NOI's to lower 400's once they have cleared their pending files. One can only speculate, when they will start issuing, but from historical evidence, OINP and IRCC go hand-in-hand and there should be a very strong reason for CRS score set by both IRCC and OINP are alike.

"The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria." - Have a hope on this one :)

Nov 10, 2017
NIGERIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi guys, what if i don`t have any ties to Ontario, can i still be invited for nomination by OINP ? My CRS score is 429 and my NOC is 2231 civil engineering technician.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
They have to.
It's uncharacteristic of OINP as well as lunatic to send NOI for 440's. I don't see their point ,as most probably ,candidates with that score would opt for direct-ITA any day. One cannot fathom the total number of registration against NOI's issued.

The only logical explanation I can conjure up is that, they have to start 2018 allocations but they have huge backlogs from 2017. Till re-opening of stream in November, OINP used to be the province which always sets a record having fast processing time which isn't the case lately. There are people from November still awaiting for nomination or change in status.

If they issue NOI's for 400's , it would eventually add up to the backlogs. Hence, they are controlling the intake by sending NOI to higher scores.
Am pretty sure, they will start issuing NOI's to lower 400's once they have cleared their pending files. One can only speculate, when they will start issuing, but from historical evidence, OINP and IRCC go hand-in-hand and there should be a very strong reason for CRS score set by both IRCC and OINP are alike.

"The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria." - Have a hope on this one :)
I totally agree with you. the only reason they are doing this is to clear up their backlogs. Its a tactic to buy time on their end.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job offer/contract letter is mandatory to submit in the skilled trade stream category for OINP ?
but i have only experience letter of my 12 month job.
should i ask my boss to give me offer letter?