+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

King Durrani

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,
I have submitted my profile on OINP e filling portal and also made the payment on Nov 17th 2017. Still my status is on ASSESMENT, please advise what to do, usually how much time they taje? and further how long do i have to wait?

AS_JAK

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,

Can any one please provide clarification on "Waiting for Information" status in OINP under Human capital priorities stream.

Please find details:

Provided soft copy of overall passport details to expressentry.ca via email as they had asked for it and got acknowledgment mail that they had received the same.

OINP Profile submitted: Nov 3,2017.

Neither expressentry.ca or OINP.ca didn't asked any documents thru email and please let me know what exactly it means or they waiting any details from current employer ..?

AS_JAK

Feb 4, 2018
because when we started the immigration process we had no idea submitting application etc was so easy and explained so well on cic website. It was definitely our mistake not to research much on our own and believe a stranger thinking that he might know more as he is qualified to do this job.
Yes it's foolishness to contact consultant as there is no guidance from them.

AS_JAK

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,
I have submitted my profile on OINP e filling portal and also made the payment on Nov 17th 2017. Still my status is on ASSESMENT, please advise what to do, usually how much time they taje? and further how long do i have to wait?
Good luck, High time to ASSESS your patience:)

MunaJ

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everybody
for OINP, is there a need to open a new profile everytime they announce for a draw or openning new file n January 2018 would be enough?
Thnx n advance

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I am confused whether OINP is still sending NOI to anyone or not because neither on this forum nor on immitracker there are any candidates who received NOI this year except two or three of them

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I am confused whether OINP is still sending NOI to anyone or not because neither on this forum nor on immitracker there are any candidates who received NOI this year except two or three of them
I think even if OINP sent NOI very few might have accepted it as the scores were really high and people can expect ITA scores to fall below 440-435 in next few rounds, so why pay extra. Thats just my assumption. If OINP selects candidates with lower scores like 400-425 then I think people will grab the opportunity.

Reactions: AsaaBekee

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
I've been always curious: why do you guys use consultants in the first place?
We used a consultant due to lack of initial first hand information and also because of work demands.
Thought it would be better if we could pay off someone and ge the job done, but seems we become their slaves instead.

satnamsingh2k3

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Hi guys
I have received a mail your profile has been updated but no new messages are there and found no update. Can anyone explain what is this mail about ?
Thanks

Bilalchaabi

Mar 13, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Greetings,

My application has been approved on 29/Jan/2018, as i understand that i will receive the nomination on my IRCC account. When approximately then will happen ? Moreover, i have read on this forum that applicant will receive nomination certificate via email/B.O Box, am i righth ?

Please advise

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hi,
I got response 'Your file is currently being processed at CPC-Ottawa and it is in queue for officer review. We do not require any documents from you at this time. We will contact you if further information is needed.' for my email requesting status of my application.
Does this means the file is still in Centralized processing center and it is yet to be moved to another VO?

Thanks,

Senthil

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Experts, @scylla @PMM @Leon @DelPiero07
If a married candidate entering EE pool claiming CRS points without accompanying spouse, wins an NOI through OINP and eventually receives nomination (+600), can he change his profile to accompanying spouse and get ITA? Or Can he change it after ITA/eAPR and still be valid to get PR for family?
Considering he had CRS 401 points at the time of NOI without accompanying spouse and 390 with accompanying spouse (i.e ineligible to receive NOI through OINP with accompanying spouse in the first place).

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts, @scylla @PMM @Leon @DelPiero07
If a married candidate entering EE pool claiming CRS points without accompanying spouse, wins an NOI through OINP and eventually receives nomination (+600), can he change his profile to accompanying spouse and get ITA? Or Can he change it after ITA/eAPR and still be valid to get PR for family?
Considering he had CRS 401 points at the time of NOI without accompanying spouse and 390 with accompanying spouse (i.e ineligible to receive NOI through OINP with accompanying spouse in the first place).
He cannot make such change as he would fall below the minimum required 400 points.

So he would have to suck it up and continue with his spouse as non-accompanying OR he would have to decline nomination and find out other ways to apply.

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Friends

I received my nomination yesterday! I hope all those who are waiting for it receive it soon as well.

Need a quick guide now, where do we go from here? as in which forum should those members track now after receiving the nomination. Please note that I haven't got an ITA yet. Also, where on the CIC webpage can i find the details to this?

Reactions: Sulphuric89