+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Doubtful. You need some time to collect all required documents and they just opened yesterday.
Many people are keeping documents ready in advance.

I'm in a november 2017 OINP tracker group in whatsapp and many people applied the same day the stream reopened (november 2). A few of them got nominated still in 2017, and the rest either got nominated this month or are at DIP stage.

Could be someone trying to apply with a late December 2017 NOI. If they did it, OINP will return their file, since all 2017 NOIs expired December 31, 2017.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017

I'm in a november 2017 OINP tracker group in whatsapp and many people applied the same day the stream reopened (november 2). A few of them got nominated still in 2017, and the rest either got nominated this month or are at DIP stage.

Could be someone trying to apply with a late December 2017 NOI. If they did it, OINP will return their file, since all 2017 NOIs expired December 31, 2017.
Still doubtful. People you mentioned (November submissions) FIRST received NOI's (June-July) and THEN started collecting documents. And since you can never be sure whether you receive NOI or not, I doubt someone would start collecting documents just in case i.e. before receiving NOI. You start collecting documents once your NOI has been sent to your EE inbox.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Shall I recreate profile like advised in last stream?

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Just going through the Application guide and came across this:
"Your NOI is valid for 45 calendar days, which means that you must submit your application to the OINP within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario".

As per last year NOIs were valid for 6 months, is this a new update from OINP?

Does that mean that e-filing portal will be available entire year to accept the applications?
usually it's valid for 45 days. last year OINP had stopped taking applications for few months and reopened in november. I got my NOI in June 2017 and submitted documents in november.

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP

Could you please add me on Nov 2017 group? I submitted my paid application on 13th November and awaiting nomination.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Could you please add me on Nov 2017 group? I submitted my paid application on 13th November and awaiting nomination.
Please share whatsapp group link here so that people who applied in Nov may join

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hi my overall score is 402, is it possible to get invitation from Human capital stream for Ontario. My profession is University Lecturer. Kindly guide

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Still doubtful. People you mentioned (November submissions) FIRST received NOI's (June-July) and THEN started collecting documents. And since you can never be sure whether you receive NOI or not, I doubt someone would start collecting documents just in case i.e. before receiving NOI. You start collecting documents once your NOI has been sent to your EE inbox.
As a matter of fact, you can start gathering required documents anytime, since there's an application guide giving instructions with document checklists for every PNP (OINP's checklist is particularly comprehensive). Of course, that implies planning and having expenses in advance (for example, translating bank statments you might never need to use) - and that's all immigration is about, unfortunately.

Actually, people who apply to NSPNP and SINP MUST do it, since, unlike OINP, there isn't an application submission window - you must register and submit your application on the fly whenever their streams open for registration. They usually announce they'll open their registration window just a couple days before they do, so any last minute certified translations you order, should you need them and manage to get them ready, will become extremely expensive.

Doubtful or not, you can check the tracker youself, if you wish to. If this was a bogus entry, or if they applied wrongfully with a 2017 NOI (which will make OINP return the file, since 2017 NOIs are voided), we'll know soon enough.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Last edited:

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
usually it's valid for 45 days. last year OINP had stopped taking applications for few months and reopened in november. I got my NOI in June 2017 and submitted documents in november.
HCP NOIs were valid for 45 days until 2016. In 2017 OINP extended its validity only for HCP stream to 6 months, and that was what entitled many people who haven't managed to submit applications in June/July last November, when OINP briefly reopened HCP.

Now they returned to their standard 45 day NOI validity, which was already the standard rule as before and the NOI validity for their other two Express Entry streams (French-Speaking and Skilled Trades).

Last edited:

adolfbuddha

Sep 28, 2017
I have applied for oinp in nov I receive adr they want me to submit bank statement where my salary credited , IT returns , and 5 years pay slips but I receive salary in hand what should I do I do not have bank statement and IT returns plz help guys

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
My profile on Express Entry only shows my wife's name in the 'Dependents' column. I remember it never asked for children info when I created the profile. And it does not show any UCI number. Is everything OK in my profile? Please advice?

Thanks.