+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

MARKOUMAGO

May 21, 2017
Guys I cannot create job bank account because of error of 5 number confirmation code. it has to be 4 number, but on my email I got 5 number code.. whats the problem ?

cubbikhyu09

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi
My crs is 419 with NOC 1121, please anybody guide if I will be able to get NOI this time as have been waiting since July 2017. Have already recreated the profile in November. Waiting since then . Is there any OINP list released as well.
Experts please advice if we shd recreate our profile to get NOI

Krit27

Dec 12, 2017
If you haven't submitted your application, There won't be any nominations given against old NOI's anymore.The Jan 10 2018 deadline you mention is no longer valid.

You might stand a chance depending on your eligibility criteria for OINP. New NOI's will be given again in 2018. You can refresh your EE profile in jan and ensure that you still match the criteria for OINP HCP Stream. If your CRS is below 400, we don't have any clarity on whether OINP will issue NOI's to below 400 candidates again like they did in 2017. They might give, but like I said, there is no information about that yet.
Thank you!

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I know I will get 406 with 8 7 7 7 but wanted to know if any possibility with current score. With 406 also I will need PNP only not direct ITA :(

It might be difficult for me to obtain 8 7 7 7 combo.
My case is similar. I have CRS 339 with IELTS 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5 . Tomorrow I'm attending IELTS for 3rd time. Hopefully, it will give me around 400-406. I'm 40 and will turn 41 next month and will lose 10 points. This is my last chance to get CANADA PR.
Don't keep hopes on ICT Human capital nomination. Give an attempt when you have the chance.

Reactions: Pure Soul

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My case is similar. I have CRS 339 with IELTS 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 6.5 . Tomorrow I'm attending IELTS for 3rd time. Hopefully, it will give me around 400-406. I'm 40 and will turn 41 next month and will lose 10 points. This is my last chance to get CANADA PR.
Don't keep hopes on ICT Human capital nomination. Give an attempt when you have the chance.
Learn French. Their French stream does not require 400 points.

Reactions: Interested_Fellow

Warrie

Jan 17, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
h
I got my Ontario nomination and ITA in the hcp stream in December and I just filed my application for the pr with cic under the fswp express entry program.. Any help or leads in understanding what the estimated wait period for this is would be much appreciated
In how many days after submitting your profile did you get the nomination? I submitted on 13th November and still awaiting nomination. my profile went into assessment in Dec . thank you in advance.

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys quick question about work history across EE profile and Ontario E-portal profile.

In EE profile I want to claim my current job only +4 years, but in Ontario E-portal guide it shows that I have to fill 10 years.

So I have the official docs for my current job only not for all jobs I had in the last 10 years, could this impact my application? or the past 10 years of work history is just for referencing and they are going to base my application on my current job experience ?

Thank you

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Learn French. Their French stream does not require 400 points.
They require CLB 7 in French to be eligible. Which will take several years for anybody to achieve from 0 french. My next option is to try to get a job there with LMIA approval which will add 50 points. hopefully can get my direct ITA. Its hard I know but not as hard as learning French :D .

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Yes.. ideally crs score of 400 + will get NOI. if you have not received yet- please recreate and you should get it soon.
How do you know?? They didn't mention that in their update. Previously they did mention to recreate because of a glitch.
Moreover, they mentioned that they will resume giving out invitations. But, starting when? they didn't give it. So, as I see it, all need to wait for that update which might come soon.

"In addition, the OINP will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream."

Reactions: cubbikhyu09