+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

divyamp_88

Apr 10, 2017
Hi, I'm in a bit of a dilemma here. While setting up my EE profile, I'd selected an inaccurate NOC, and it wasn't brought to my notice until after I got my NOI from Ontario. I've corrected it since and the NOC I have now is still eligible under ICT, but I'm worried that my application will get rejected if I submit it now. Any advice?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello @erridja100 , from the posts I have read earlier, nomination is sent by OINP on email as well as a nomination certificate by courier and applicants have scanned a copy of the nomination certificate and uploaded it in the letter of explanation- LOE section during post ita application.
Hope this helps.
Hello JingleBells,
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea how long it takes them to sent the nomination by email after it's been approved ?.
I hope you'll hear some good news soon about your application.
Best Regards,

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello JingleBells,
Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea how long it takes them to sent the nomination by email after it's been approved ?.
I hope you'll hear some good news soon about your application.
Best Regards,
Thanks for your wishes bro. Eagerly waiting for some good news.

Nomination certificate with all details relating to NOC and validity etc comes only in the physical form by courier. No email With the same details is sent by OINP, my bad if I confused you earlier.
OINP only sends email when nomination is approved which says there is a new message in your CIC account EE profile. The message in My CIC account I believe has details of nomination including the 600 points added to your CRS- again correct me if I'm wrong, as you would have viewed this message.

The nomination certificate in physical form gets delivered in s week to 10 days as per posts read earlier. You can also call up OINP and take the courier tracking number from them.

Hope this helps.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you mcassim87,

Hello mcassim87,
Do we receive nomination from Ontario by email and courier ?, and do we have to attach that when applying for PR after ITA?
Best Regards,
HI, i just got the nomination certificate (12 days after my nomination) , OINP gave me courier number via email, so i kept tracking it as well.

Bilalchaabi

Mar 13, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi

Can an application be modified on e-portal (upload a passport copy) if the application is already submitted but not yet processed by OINP ? Or the only way is to send it via email ?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi friends....ITS VERY VERY URGENT.
Plz tell me how to make LOE I mean Word document or stamp paper?

dkchaitanya

May 12, 2017
It happens sometimes, you will receive an email for payment receipt and acknowledgement of receiving the application. Then status will be changed to submitted.
But I havent received any acknowledge email as well...hence I am worried...the last date to submit the application is november 16th :-(

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
NOI received on 23rd june. Submitted the application just now. Received confirmation email from OINP for the application & payment.

Good luck to everyone!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi

Can an application be modified on e-portal (upload a passport copy) if the application is already submitted but not yet processed by OINP ? Or the only way is to send it via email ?
No, there is no way to modify your application, once its submitted. And yes the only way is to send it by email.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Guys I need some help for my friend as he stuck due to high CRS scores in express entry. He has 427 CRS with one year experience in Toronto. He already applied for OINP and meet all criteria related it. Unfortunately his work permit will expire next week and he will try to re-apply for it. So let’s say if he will get invitation form OINP and his work permit will expire at that time then still he can able to continue his application?

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
But I havent received any acknowledge email as well...hence I am worried...the last date to submit the application is november 16th :-(
You should not worry, as I said you will receive an email in about 48 hours.. just send them the screenshot of the payment (from bank statement) and tell them that you tried to pay but an error occurred and the payment was deducted from your card but status did not change.

Reactions: Ravi94