+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

tiagaoxavier

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone??? Please :(
I don´t think that it would be an issue.... but you can always update your express entry profile to match your OINP application, don´t you?
It will depend on what kind of experience is that which you left out of your application... and why you left it out... but if it is not going to harm you to mention it.... maybe that´s an alternative.

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Thabk
I don´t think that it would be an issue.... but you can always update your express entry profile to match your OINP application, don´t you?
It will depend on what kind of experience is that which you left out of your application... and why you left it out... but if it is not going to harm you to mention it.... maybe that´s an alternative.
Thanks tiagaoxavier
I left it out cause of 2 reasons;

1- the experiences are skill level C and D hence no points awarded

2- Its too difficult to provide all the docs required to prove job experience :/

jefflying

Jun 10, 2017
hello,everyone! I submitted my application to the OINP yesterday. In the application I did not provide work contracts because the notary office do not accept my application for notarization of them. Instead, I provide a letter of explanation and a reference letter from my superviser. And the questions are:
a:Should I be safe in this situation?
B: If documents are deemed insuffcient,will the OINP asks me for additional documents or they just simply reject my application.
Thank in advance

Cowboy122

May 31, 2017
Guys,
I have a confusion what does a NOTARIZED translation mean. So, if I have birth certificate and work experience documents in my native language, Shall I translate them from a certified translator then the agency that issued the original documents shall check the translation accuracy and sign/stamp it? What if the agency don't do this service?

Last edited:

Annarsh

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me is there any chance if ontario going to send more NOI in coming weeks?? Pls let me know

tiagaoxavier

Jul 26, 2017
Thabk

Thanks tiagaoxavier
I left it out cause of 2 reasons;

1- the experiences are skill level C and D hence no points awarded

2- Its too difficult to provide all the docs required to prove job experience :/
You could send a letter of explanation... I did that.
I also had an experience on Skill Level B that I did not mentioned in my Resume or application... but it appears on my employment reference letter..
I just sent a letter of explanation explaining why I left it out of the application and why it appeared there...
Good luck for all of us!

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
You could send a letter of explanation... I did that.
I also had an experience on Skill Level B that I did not mentioned in my Resume or application... but it appears on my employment reference letter..
I just sent a letter of explanation explaining why I left it out of the application and why it appeared there...
Good luck for all of us!
Great!
Thanks for the reply tiagaoxavier
I'm assuming you didn't have any issues and got the nomination!!? ;)

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
How many days do we have to submit application after registration.?