+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello ,
Are we still having any hopes to be nominated?
submitted 11,july
DIP August, 10
procedural fairness request: september, 29
I have replied to the PFL in october, 2
still no response.
If anyone with PFL in September got nominated then please let us know.
Best Regards,

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello, not yet, but looking at the OINP updates page, there might still be nominations left so let's stay hopeful for a bit more
You guys should cheer up as they open Master and PhD stream today, which means they have spare Nominations even after nominating all the IN PROCESS applications. So all Candidates waiting in DIP will get Nomination soon.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
You guys should cheer up as they open Master and PhD stream today, which means they have spare Nominations even after nominating all the IN PROCESS applications. So all Candidates waiting in DIP will get Nomination soon.
See Anwar..people who all are waiting for their nominations can feel happy about it but then what about the people who hold NOI and the stream is on hold and soon our NOI will expire..and now with the opening of this stream the left over nominations will be allocated to them...so do you really feel we should be happy on this note???

Reactions: lkumarx

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
See Anwar..people who all are waiting for their nominations can feel happy about it but then what about the people who hold NOI and the stream is on hold and soon our NOI will expire..and now with the opening of this stream the left over nominations will be allocated to them...so do you really feel we should be happy on this note???
I addressed "In process" people actually who are already waiting since 70+ days for Nomination.

For Candidates who are already having NOI, I already posted a detail analysis in my July posts in some OINP thread that HCP stream is not likely to open in this year on basis of selection of words used for HCP closing update.

Brother I understand your situation, will you believe I have waited since 2011 for this Immigration process when my application returned back due to CAP reached. It is not my intention to hurt any candidate feelings, Believe in yourself and keep your hopes high. Your dedication will take you to Canada one day surely!

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I addressed "In process" people actually who are already waiting since 70+ days for Nomination.

For Candidates who are already having NOI, I already posted a detail analysis in my July posts in some OINP thread that HCP stream is not likely to open in this year on basis of selection of words used for HCP closing update.

Brother I understand your situation, will you believe I have waited since 2011 for this Immigration process when my application returned back due to CAP reached. It is not my intention to hurt any candidate feelings, Believe in yourself and keep your hopes high. Your dedication will take you to Canada one day surely!
No comments...

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
MS and PHD already closed. I think, we better look forward for next year. Most probably our NOI will go waste....... why they are not updating the remaining nominations?