+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello mcassim87,
Same issue from my side too.
By the way, are you still in DIP ?.
I have sent them an email yesterday asking about my application status I submitted in July, 11, and this is their reply. I guess it's a general email they send to anyone :
Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

Applications to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) are processed in the order in which they are received. However, some applications may take longer to process than others depending on individual circumstances.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,
yes i am still in DIP, wait till 11 Sep, if you dont get any update then call them after that

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about oinp-hcp re-open? We, who have NOI in our hand but not yet applied, waiting eagerly. But today I found another new stream named corporate stream lunched. Actually what may be the situation for us who're waiting to apply to hop. Please share your thoughts
I posted an official answer from Ontario a few pages ago in this thread. They'll reopen OINP HCP, but can't tell when nor for how long.

Keep sharp and apply right after when and if they do so, if you have a NOI. If you don't, hopefully they might resume issuing NOIs when they reopen HCP.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I posted an official answer from Ontario a few pages ago in this thread. They'll reopen OINP HCP, but can't tell when nor for how long.

Keep sharp and apply right after when and if they do so, if you have a NOI. If you don't, hopefully they might resume issuing NOIs when they reopen HCP.
Do you have any idea if they send NOI for ICT candidates under 400 crs?

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused

I get lost when I open ontario's website..I received NOI on 24th of July and it was closed on 25th do you have a url or link that I can track to see if they are resuming the nomination or not
Thanks

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Do you have any idea if they send NOI for ICT candidates under 400 crs?
No idea. Actually, they´ve done that only once in the entire HCP history.

I get lost when I open ontario's website..I received NOI on 24th of July and it was closed on 25th do you have a url or link that I can track to see if they are resuming the nomination or not
Thanks
This is the page you must search, and keep updating daily: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

J

jon-son

Does anyone have any idea about oinp-hcp re-open? We, who have NOI in our hand but not yet applied, waiting eagerly. But today I found another new stream named corporate stream lunched. Actually what may be the situation for us who're waiting to apply to hop. Please share your thoughts
When they closed HCP last year it lasted over 6 months.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
When they closed HCP last year it lasted over 6 months.
It actually closed for 9 months. It closed in May 2016 and reopened in February 2017. However, Ontario had to close it in May 2016 because it had received enough applications to fill its quota for the year. This is not the case right now. In fact, Ontario explicitly stated several times earlier this year that it would close and reopen the stream throughout the year so that the same thing wouldn't happen again this year, i.e., so that people would have opportunities to apply throughout the year, and so Ontario could process applications within the expected timeframe (i.e., within the 30-60 day timeframe rather than in several indeterminate months). Thus, we cannot conclude from last year's long pause that this year's will be as long.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_oinp_faq.pdf

OINP Limit on Application Intake
1) Why is the OINP implementing limit on application intake?
The popularity of the OINP continues to grow. By May 2016, Ontario had received a sufficient number of program applications to fulfill its 2016 allocation. In January 2016 alone, the program received over 1,800 applications. To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP will be monitoring the volume of applications to its Express Entry Human Capital Priorities and International Masters and PhD student streams. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened again via the OINP Updates webpage.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

May 5, 2017

Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream on a weekly basis.

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

Prospective applicants who meet the HCP Stream criteria, have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 400, and are identified in the Express Entry pool will be sent a NOI.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP will be monitoring the volume of applications to this stream. This stream will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when the stream is temporarily paused and reopened again via this OINP Updates page.

February 24, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: International Masters Graduate and PhD Streams have reached their registration intake limits

Please note that the International Masters and PhD Graduate Streams have reached their registration intake limits at this time. No registrations can be accepted through these streams at this time.

The OINP will resume accepting applications for these streams within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when these streams will likely reopen.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Thanks
This is a little nostalgic.how can somebody start their process in a day and infact completes it on the same day itself.
God knows when the hcp will be open.

Reactions: trumprefugee

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
This is a little nostalgic.how can somebody start their process in a day and infact completes it on the same day itself.
God knows when the hcp will be open.
Yeah, that must be a record! And at that time, I was shocked that they would close off the stream only 2 weeks after giving me my NOI. I had just entered the pool on July 10 and received my NOI on July 11. I had not known anything about OINP before then and really tried very hard to gather all my documents. My only concern was to make it before all the spots for the year were taken, but I thought I should have at least a month before that would be a problem! o_O

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah, that must be a record! And at that time, I was shocked that they would close off the stream only 2 weeks after giving me my NOI. I had just entered the pool on July 10 and received my NOI on July 11. I had not known anything about OINP before then and really tried very hard to gather all my documents. My only concern was to make it before all the spots for the year were taken, but I thought I should have at least a month before that would be a problem! o_O
What's your NOC and CRS?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
NOC 2172 CRS 410. You?
Some people with even lower CRS claimed that they got the NOI right after they have created a profile. I don't know why I didn't get it. An agency did it for me. Looks like they are not doing a good job.