Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Are they asking for some of the missing paystubs from the period 2014-17? I mean do you have to submit for every month ?
Coz...I did submit only couple of paystubs for every year like... Jan,Feb, June,July, Nov & Dec. which covers whole year. It worked.
i also thought the latest 6months of paystubs would work. hmmmm.. maybe if I provided the last 6 and first 6 for each year might be enough. I guess they are asking to see the continuity of my job history. i was promoted 3 times in that duration. so 2 positions under noc 2281 and 1 in noc 2471 in 3 years. that might be the reason. But I was in the same company for the last 7 years.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
hi guys. been in assessment since july 25th, now i got a status change to awainting information (2 docs),
one of which is in work experience, they are askin for my : "Copies of your pay stubs from June 30, 2014 to June 29, 2017" and given only 14 days to provide, my problem is i dont have the complete docs, as we recieve salary stubs on a bi-monthly and asking for a new one for the missing ones will take more than 14 days, any suggestions?
Hello! Do you happen to have an HR system where you can download your payslips? Or maybe ask the bank if they could give you monthly bank statements that prove your salary? Or possibly provide OINP a copy of your ITR?

Reactions: ge3qz

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Hello! Do you happen to have an HR system where you can download your payslips? Or maybe ask the bank if they could give you monthly bank statements that prove your salary? Or possibly provide OINP a copy of your ITR?
yes, the problem is, we just updated to a new payroll system last 2016. and getting the needed files from the previous system takes longer than 14days. maybe i can ask for an extension? i will also ask the bank for statements. ITR was also requested by OINP covering those perionds. thanks for the input @babyfreeverse

Reactions: babyfreeverse

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
yes, the problem is, we just updated to a new payroll system last 2016. and getting the needed files from the previous system takes longer than 14days. maybe i can ask for an extension? i will also ask the bank for statements. ITR was also requested by OINP covering those perionds. thanks for the input @babyfreeverse
That's good if your HR/IT still has access to the older files before they migrated. Maybe you know someone in those teams who can work faster and meet your 14day deadline :rolleyes: I am IT and sometimes when people are desperate, they call me or they escalate to my boss haha quite harder to say no on the phone (or to my boss) than email.
Good luck! :D

Reactions: ge3qz

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
I wish to know when they ask for additional document do they send mail only or the status also changes to ADR or something?

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
I wish to know when they ask for additional document do they send mail only or the status also changes to ADR or something?
Yes, probably they will ask on early Submitted or Assessment stage only and yes your status will be changed to "Awaiting for Information"

Last edited:
Reactions: get2rash

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
You will receive hard copy within a week. I am surprised you did not yet accept the nomination even after all this WAIT. I accepted Nomination within a second I opened my CIC account. :D
I accepted it now :D

I was wondering about my US PCC and if i accept it, will i be able to get US PCC on time. My US PCC reached the FBI office on 31/07/2017 so i hope to get it by october end atleast. :(

nidhii

Aug 18, 2017
I accepted it now :D

I was wondering about my US PCC and if i accept it, will i be able to get US PCC on time. My US PCC reached the FBI office on 31/07/2017 so i hope to get it by october end atleast. :(
Hi,
Do you know how long will it take to get US PCC?

shahwarsaleem

Oct 5, 2015
If I receive nomination for me. I have submitted my wife's passport which was made before marriage. I got married recently July 15.

So if I apply for PR do I have to apply with her same passport? Or I can change the passport making my wife's new passport so that it indicates husband name or marital status etc?

Or it is not worth the hassle to make a new passport and justify 2 different passports presented to Oinp and CIC?

Also note that she holds IELTS with the old passport she has now.

Please advise. Thank you.

App121

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
If I receive nomination for me. I have submitted my wife's passport which was made before marriage. I got married recently July 15.

So if I apply for PR do I have to apply with her same passport? Or I can change the passport making my wife's new passport so that it indicates husband name or marital status etc?

Or it is not worth the hassle to make a new passport and justify 2 different passports presented to Oinp and CIC?

Also note that she holds IELTS with the old passport she has now.

Please advise. Thank you.
No need of new passport. Attach the marriage certificate. For that you need to register your marriage first.

Reactions: sundar17feb99