Paris
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
26-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-09-2017
What do we have to mention in ties in Ontario? Like I have a sister and aunt thr so I just mentioned that. What else can be? Wondering how come ppl stretching it too 1000 word
Plz help!
I wrote around 230 words. Don't have any relatives in Ontario or never been there before. I said I have many friends there who shared a lot of information about there. I really don't believe the ties with Ontario play a crucial role in Nomintation.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah there are lot of people who have submitted their applications before us . I was gng thru OINP website today and found they serve people based on 1st come 1st serve basis. So just waiting for my turn :)
Patience is the key.
Guyz , im also in the same boat , Assessment since 26 July
We just have to be patient as there is no other way around this than waiting :) and also be positive.

Reactions: HADDY

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
gm
I am awaiting the reopening to apply. can you tell me if I need to apply to wes to share a copy of my eca with oinp while I wait or do I have yo wait until it reopens? it seems like this process could take some time n delay a decision on my nomination.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
gm
I am awaiting the reopening to apply. can you tell me if I need to apply to wes to share a copy of my eca with oinp while I wait or do I have yo wait until it reopens? it seems like this process could take some time n delay a decision on my nomination.
No, you don't have to do it before making your Ontario One-Key account.
After they re-open the stream and you start completing your Ontario profile, however, you should do the WES authorization.
Some people recommend doing it before sending the application, so that you can include the confirmation email from WES in your OINP application.

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Attention post ITA applicants who have siblings in canada.

After getting my ITA while completing my application, I have noticed the following paragraphs at ? HELP at two places in application section regarding eligibility of obtaining 15 CRS Score for siblings living in canada on both dates. Could you please throw some clarity on this.

You can be awarded points if you or your spouse or common-law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) has:

a brother or sister who is (on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)

• 18 years of age or older

• a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

• living in Canada

Brother or sister relationships include:

• biological (this means you are related by blood)

• brother or sister

• half-brother or sister
  • adopted brother or sister

• step-brother or step-sister (this means you are not related by blood or adoption, but your parents are married or in a common law relationship on both the date you submit your profile and when you submit your application for permanent residence)
CRS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling

Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

• Biological brother or sister

• Adopted brother or sister

• Half-brother or half-sister

• Step-brother or step-sister
My question is,

1. Is this condition of sibling being in canada on both dates i.e date of submission of profile as well as date of application applicable to all applicants

2. Is it that this condition only pertains to step brothers / sisters only.

3. I created submitted my EE profile on 25th June, 2017 and my elder brother having permanent resident status went to canada to settle there permanently on 12th july, 2017. Next day on 13th July 2017 , I updated my profile and increased my score from 419 to 434. Considering this condition of sibling being in canada on date of submitting profile, I wish to know whether claiming sibling points was right and as per IRCC guidelines.
I wish to be sure about it before, I withdraw my OINP application which is in ASSESSMENT stage.