+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello People,

@Wandering Mind @BillHyatt @mqamar1994 @iamxty

I got message in my CIC account to accept nomination sent by Ontario. I also accepted it. ;)
But status in my one key account is "Decision in progess":(

Should I feel happy? :D

Regards,
Rohit
Yes! Please feel free to feel happy! Congratulations! You've been nominated!

The status on one key sometimes take up to 24 hours to update.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello People,

@Wandering Mind @BillHyatt @mqamar1994 @iamxty

I got message in my CIC account to accept nomination sent by Ontario. I also accepted it. ;)
But status in my one key account is "Decision in progess":(

Should I feel happy? :D

Regards,
Rohit
Of course you should feel super happy :)
Congratulations!
I guess Ontario status takes sometime to update.
Best of luck to all of us
May I ask how long it took you to get nomination ?

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly, I also don't know but they may be working closely together. OINP closed the HCP stream the day before an expected draw that didn't happen. However, the pause is just temporary, fingers crossed. Let's hope for the best :)
Like June, we've witnessed only ONE draw in the month of July. Is this becoming the new trend? Let's hope it happens next Wednesday.

Reactions: iamxty

skyfitch

May 29, 2017
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

Hi guys. My brother is a Systems Testing Technicians and he has 365 crs points. Based on this new guidelines he should have got an invite from OINP but he didn't. Does anyone know why?

Many thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Just to clear Ontario issue. Ontario has stoped new registration not nominations. If you have already registered then you can still send documents within 14 days. They will issue nominations to all whose files are approved.

Also, others should have all documents ready as Ontario may open registration again for a short period of time in future.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: iamxty

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
They have become efficient now. Submitted my application yesterday shows assessment now; in less than 24 hours.

Think Positive Now