+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

osmanshammat

Jul 27, 2017
Hey Guys,

Just a quick questions, below are my status .. but I am afraid of the word N/A?

Is it with everyone or just me? Also, Status changed from Submitted to Assesment without any emails received, is that okay as well? or I just being paranoid over nothing?

Stream Date Submitted Status EOI Score
Human capital 7/7/2017 Assesment N/A
Hi,
Yes its normal, and there is no email notification upon the status change, you will need to frequently log-in and check the status.

Reactions: Mrnassaro

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My application status changed to Assessment in July 21
Based on your experience after how many day it takes a status to change from Assessment to Decision in progress ?.
Application submitted in July 11
NOC 2282
CRS 315

Thank you!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I was supposed to submit my application today. But they closed human capital priority stream :(
I'm in the same boat. I was supposed to register on Tuesday, the day they closed it off. :( But it's only temporary, and it's highly likely they will reopen it later this year. Let's hope it will be soon.

rhannesto

Jul 25, 2017
Indonesia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I am wondering if I should include bank statements if I have fund deposits (which balance is > LICO).
Is it okay if I just send fund deposits? Because my bank statements less than LICO.

Regards,

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Did you send your ECA report ? is it still required?
yes, I have my ECA report with my brother (in Ontario). I had asked him to send a hard copy to OINP.

I had got my ECA from ICAS and they send you two copies of ECA Report.

Had enquired from ICAS if I need to send a copy to OINP or they have access to an electronic copy. I got this reply

Thank you for your enquiry.

On-line access to your report not available for OINP. Only IRCC has secure access for a period of ten years, to an electronic copy of your report and other required information.

You may provide OINP with one of your Original Reports, or request an Extra Original Report ($39 each) through our website athttp://www.icascanada.ca/returning/upgrade-add-services-immigration-report.aspx and printing the upgrade package. As your file is more than two years old, a reactivation fee of $25 would also apply.

i didnt want to spend the extra money and dont want to get the nomination delayed so have sent it.

I am Hopeful that scenario is positive for everybody and they will open the stream again after clearing the backlog and improving their website.

get2rash

May 27, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Con

Congrats man...can u highlight again please... CRS and NOC?
NOC -4011
CRS-400
Profile created -10 July 2017
OINP request- 11 July 2017
Documents submitted - 26 July 2017
Assessment- 27 July

let's see what happens next ad when. Will keep the forum informed :)

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Recieved an email from Ontario "
This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your documents. You will be contacted if there are any further questions.

Thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program."
Don't know if this is a regular procedure
Which document you sent? It is AOR for your documents submitted on their request.