+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am facing an issue while connecting with e-portal of OINP, I received below error:

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[00:09:15]

Any help?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

I am facing an issue while connecting with e-portal of OINP, I received below error:

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[00:09:15]

Any help?
It is a usual thing on weekends. Wait till it will be Monday in Canada.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Any help?
Try after 6-9 hours from now(new business week in Canada) ....They r either assessing /preparing huge # of profiles or just applying an update on the associated system
This became a normal issue during weekends for the last couple of months.

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
Hey Guys, In my express entry profile I scored CRS for my spouse IELTS scores, now her test date was 23-Jul-2015 which would probably mean that my express entry profile will become ineligible on 23-Jul-2017 as express entry takes IELTS scores only for 2 years as I understand. At the moment my express entry profile has not yet become ineligible, could anyone suggest in how many days will they make my profile ineligible? Reason I am asking is because I applied for OINP nomination using this profile at CRS 408 but if the profile becomes ineligible I will need to recreate a new profile and inform OINP about this. Also since in the new profile I would not be putting my spouse IELTS scores so the CRS will fall down to 400 in the new profile. I am not sure how would OINP take this change in CRS, would they reject my application? any ideas from previous experiences related to this from anyone please. Kindly suggest.
Could experts herewith please share your views, i would be grateful.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hey Guys, In my express entry profile I scored CRS for my spouse IELTS scores, now her test date was 23-Jul-2015 which would probably mean that my express entry profile will become ineligible on 23-Jul-2017 as express entry takes IELTS scores only for 2 years as I understand. At the moment my express entry profile has not yet become ineligible, could anyone suggest in how many days will they make my profile ineligible? Reason I am asking is because I applied for OINP nomination using this profile at CRS 408 but if the profile becomes ineligible I will need to recreate a new profile and inform OINP about this. Also since in the new profile I would not be putting my spouse IELTS scores so the CRS will fall down to 400 in the new profile. I am not sure how would OINP take this change in CRS, would they reject my application? any ideas from previous experiences related to this from anyone please. Kindly suggest.
Have you submitted your application? What is the status or your timeline?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Yeah, submitted the application and it is in Submitted state currently.
I think you need to send a query about your situation. As I see it, they might reject it since your profile is already ineligible. You can also withdraw your application since it is still under Submitted status to get the refund.

Wait for others to comment also.

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
I think you need to send a query about your situation. As I see it, they might reject it since your profile is already ineligible. You can also withdraw your application since it is still under Submitted status to get the refund.

Wait for others to comment also.
I haven't yet received any notification from IRCC that my profile has become ineligible, also checked in EE profile online, state remains same still i.e. Submitted state.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I haven't yet received any notification from IRCC that my profile has become ineligible, also checked in EE profile online, state remains same still i.e. Submitted state.
Bro. you have tto inform OINP ASAP, As per OINP guide

2.1.6 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform the OINP.
Please refer to section 5.4 for more information.

Please consult the guide section 5.4 and inform OINP.

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
Bro. you have tto inform OINP ASAP, As per OINP guide

2.1.6 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform the OINP.
Please refer to section 5.4 for more information.

Please consult the guide section 5.4 and inform OINP.
Yeah understand that, basically I was waiting for my EE profile to become ineligible as based on the test date I entered for spouse in EE profile (23-Jul-2015), the EE profile should become ineligible today as the date has crossed 2 years for IELTS validity today. If this happens I would create a fresh EE profile without spouse IETLS results (CRS score still remains at 400, though earlier with spouse score it was 408) and send a notice to OINP. Thoughts if this would be correct?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Yeah understand that, basically I was waiting for my EE profile to become ineligible as based on the test date I entered for spouse in EE profile (23-Jul-2015), the EE profile should become ineligible today as the date has crossed 2 years for IELTS validity today. If this happens I would create a fresh EE profile without spouse IETLS results (CRS score still remains at 400, though earlier with spouse score it was 408) and send a notice to OINP. Thoughts if this would be correct?
If your score is above 400 then you dont need to inform OINP about this change. However if your profile becomes inactive/ineligible then you need to inform them so that they send your nomination to your new profile.

Best of luck

Reactions: Nc31 and anwar01