Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
If someone can also provide the process of ordering the ECA report from WES to Ontario immigration ...
1. Login to your WES account
2. Click Order Duplicate Report
3. Select 'Add Recipient' then select 'Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MIIT' from the list
4. Make Payment

You can directly access the Order Duplicate Report page from here:
https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp

Note: On the OINP Address, there is a field for ATTN: You can enter here your OINP File Number, like this: OINP File Number - XHSW-123456

Last edited:

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Can anyone help me, please?

I received NOI from Ontario last month. Today, I have just created ONe-Key account to submit my application. I have chosen Human Capital Priorities stream, and chosen FSWP program. After answering few general questions and signing the disclaimer, I got whats in the below image (with no confirmation number). Then what? how can I create my application and upload my documents and pay the fees?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Can anyone help me, please?

I received NOI from Ontario last month. Today, I have just created ONe-Key account to submit my application. I have chosen Human Capital Priorities stream, and chosen FSWP program. After answering few general questions and signing the disclaimer, I got whats in the below image (with no confirmation number). Then what? how can I create my application and upload my documents and pay the fees?

Logout then try to login again. You don't need the File Number when logging in to OINP. You can also check if you received the confirmation in your email.

attim

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, I had created EE profile on June 2 and recently got NOI from Ontario on June 29. I have 2 doubts and would like to discuss and have your valuable suggestions on them:
1. My passport has my father's middle name with a missing letter in the end, i.e. it should have been 'Kishore' but currently it is 'Kishor', as all my educational and other documents have the correct one. Could this impact my application to Ontario and likely be a reason for rejection and I should get this corrected before applying?. Although I will have to change my passport details in EE after getting this rectified.
2. I have mistakenly entered wrong year of birth of my spouse in EE profile. Should I correct it before applying for OINP, or leave it as it is. Will I loose the Opportunity to apply for Ontario PNP if I update this piece of info in my EE profile?

Suppose I change both these informations in EE, will my NOI be still valid or I will loose the opportunity?

Looking forward to hear some expert suggestions and shall work accordingly.

Regards,
attim

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding ECA report. Can we upload a scanned copy of ECA report that i received that mentions "Educational Credential Assessment for Citizenship and Immigration Canada"? Or do I have to request for a duplicate report and wait for the copy to be delivered to me?

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
Hi,

My question relates to the following requirement:
"All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.”
My IELTS is valid until October, 2017. I have accepted ITA and will apply for permanent residency as an Ontario nominee until August, 2017. Do I have to remake IELTS exam until October and reach high scores to remain above 400 points during the whole processing stage or is it sufficient that my exam is valid at the time of the application of permanent residency?

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi,

My question relates to the following requirement:
"All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.”
My IELTS is valid until October, 2017. I have accepted ITA and will apply for permanent residency as an Ontario nominee until August, 2017. Do I have to remake IELTS exam until October and reach high scores to remain above 400 points during the whole processing stage or is it sufficient that my exam is valid at the time of the application of permanent residency?

Your IELTS must be valid at the time you submit eAPR.