+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Can anyone help me here, I received NOI, and my agent did register me on OINP and uploaded the documents, But when do I pay 1500 CAD? I asked my agent and he is like I have registered your profile in OINP portal and uploaded all documents, now background verification will occur and then you receive 600 points, but am not sure of his answer because I know the we ought to pay 1500 CAD, but when? can anyone help please

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone help me here, I received NOI, and my agent did register me on OINP and uploaded the documents, But when do I pay 1500 CAD? I asked my agent and he is like I have registered your profile in OINP portal and uploaded all documents, now background verification will occur and then you receive 600 points, but am not sure of his answer because I know the we ought to pay 1500 CAD, but when? can anyone help please
Ask the agent the proof as a screenshot of your profile on OINP and status showing submitted.

Reactions: joyo and MarynaN

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
Hi dears,

I've submitted my OINP at 03-July, status is 'assessment' since 4th-July, any thoughts when will be further progress?

Does OINP filter the filles? Or processing all with equal opportunities?

Thanks

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi dears,

I've submitted my OINP at 03-July, status is 'assessment' since 4th-July, any thoughts when will be further progress?

Does OINP filter the filles? Or processing all with equal opportunities?

Thanks
can you access your eportal beyond the entry first name/ last name/ email ??
I keep getting this error beyong that point

"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[06:42:53]"

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Okay so i can see my profile on OINP portal with all docs uploaded, now I need to authorize WES to send copy directly , Can anyone share the link from where we authorize WES to send the report

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Am sure he did not submit your application. When you applied and pay your processing fee which is 1500 then you get a confirmation email. They can't process your application without the 1500

sala70vic

Jun 17, 2017
can you access your eportal beyond the entry first name/ last name/ email ??
I keep getting this error beyong that point

"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[06:42:53]"
Currently , not able to pass "i'm not a robot" page :)

Nc31

May 10, 2017
Okay so i can see my profile on OINP portal with all docs uploaded, now I need to authorize WES to send copy directly , Can anyone share the link from where we authorize WES to send the report
Login with your WES account and order a duplicate. You will see ontario address there as well

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
are you able to get beyond the page where it asks for last name/first name/ email ??

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Login with your WES account and order a duplicate. You will see ontario address there as well
ohh yes i did that, thank you, there was Ontario address as well and in the last a copy of completed application, is that what we need to send as proof along with docs?