+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello,
I have received NOI from Ontario on 10th July and I am planning to submit my application by end of next week by 0721. So should I order a duplicate of my WES ECA report to ONIP now or should I order it after I submit my application?
Pls advice.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everybody, pls i need help on how to upload the photograph. I scanned the passport photo but whenever i attacthed and saved it keep deleting itself. Can someone pls explain what is going on... it is urgent

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everybody, Pls I was uploading my documents on the website and I noticed all my attached douments are deleted. Pls who is also expriencing this. My 14days for submitting the application ends today.

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Hello everybody, pls i need help on how to upload the photograph. I scanned the passport photo but whenever i attacthed and saved it keep deleting itself. Can someone pls explain what is going on... it is urgent
Are you still experiencing it. All my documents was deleted also.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Did your friend receive OINP Nomination? Please i need an urgent response as this will clarify me.
Thanks.
He got NOI but he is not applying for OINP since his CRS is 444. I believe only ECA is a requirement for OINP under Education section, so you should be good.

juggernaut007

Jul 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I uploaded some of my documents yesterday. These documents are still showing on my OINP e-filing portal. However the documents I uploaded today are disappearing when I go to the summary page or when I log out and log back in. I have sent an email to technical support and I am still waiting for a reply.

Has anyone else solved this issue?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have created EE profile on June 5 CRS 354 ICT 2174 not yet received the NOI, so it is hard to comment that <400 ICT have received NOI so far. Not sure when will receive.
There are few people under 400 crs who have received the Noi. There's no constraint on crs score.

Reactions: nkvs

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
He got NOI but he is not applying for OINP since his CRS is 444. I believe only ECA is a requirement for OINP under Education section, so you should be good.
Alrighy,why asked is that when i put my Bachelor's details,they prompt me that i must provide the ECA for Bachelors. But i only did ECA for masters. So I want to know d implication of having ECA for only highest degree and no ECA for lower degree.

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
You can add her experience in Personal History. You will not get any points for her experience OUTSIDE canada. I dont think you'll need to provide proof for that as you are not claiming points

You will get points for her ECA & IELTS
Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Few doubts:

After my engineering i worked for 3 years in Engineering Company. I left company for my full time MBA course and started working in different stream.I have not shown my pre MBA experience in express entry profile. Should i declare it while submitting application?and will i need to revise my profile .As NOI is issued can changes be done?

> What is work Contracts?do we need to provide Offer letter copy of all employers while submitting details..?

> Can I show my spouse Funds as part of my Settlement funds?If Yes then do we need to show some declaration ( Any Format ?)

>What is minimum amount for which gift deed needs to be shown.