+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mona2020

Jun 28, 2017
Hi Everyone

I am seeking advice from experts and all lovely people over here.
Do I need to upload the screenshot of my NOI in express entry profile message box in Ontario online application portal?

And also how can I upload my NOI in Ontario online portal, it did not come as pdf, so shall I attach a screenshot of the whole message?

Thanks a lot in advance.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you bro! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! Makes sense too, I mean why keep a 14 day deadline if your gonna kick the guy out when the quota is full right? I mean can you imagine having uploaded everything and filled out all those sections and just before you hit the submit button, they say quota is full!! Anyway now I guess I can take it easy and finish within my 14 days rather than rush thro and make mistakes! Thank you once again!
Actually I was feeling the same last week when OINP started giving NOI for ICT NOC less then 400 CRS, I almost panicked because I thought these people would take this golden opportunity ASAP and quota will be filled. But that was a false fear, nobody can gather all documents within a week. Minimum on average it take 10 to 14 days to gather documents. I took 14 days to submit the application. Anyways! do submit your application within 14 days time frame. You have ample time to check your application again and again. DO it and perfect your submission.

Reactions: Anjanirai and mejaz

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I have some cousins and friends living in Ontario. Which ties should I select from the given options? What do they mean
  • Professional networks and affiliations;
  • Family ties;
  • Social connections or personal relationships;
Can I select these options? Should I give proof for them?
You should select family ties. Only select those for which you can prove your relation or affiliation.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Everyone

I am seeking advice from experts and all lovely people over here.
Do I need to upload the screenshot of my NOI in express entry profile message box in Ontario online application portal?

And also how can I upload my NOI in Ontario online portal, it did not come as pdf, so shall I attach a screenshot of the whole message?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Just take screen shot (make sure to capture the date of NOI received), paste it on Microsoft word and save the file as pdf. Viola!! you NOI file is ready to upload.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
Hi my people,

Please i submitted my IELTS result for a remark. I have a scanned copy for my OINP application. Please can i go ahead and submit my application eveN when my IELTS is in the process of remark. It's been over 5weeks i went for a remark.

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
I want to apply for OINP . I have all the documents except pay slips from my previous companies . I asked them a letter why these pay slips cant be provided and they said they wont give anything. However the salary is also mentioned on experience letters . Will that be ok or it is mandatory to show previous pay slips ?
Thanks for advice

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi my people,

Please i submitted my IELTS result for a remark. I have a scanned copy for my OINP application. Please can i go ahead and submit my application eveN when my IELTS is in the process of remark. It's been over 5weeks i went for a remark.
When you apply for remarking, your ielts results get nullified, because they will issue new result even there is no change after remarking. Did you have NOI with your past IELTS score?

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I want to apply for OINP . I have all the documents except pay slips from my previous companies . I asked them a letter why these pay slips cant be provided and they said they wont give anything. However the salary is also mentioned on experience letters . Will that be ok or it is mandatory to show previous pay slips ?
Thanks for advice
If you have any written communication for the pay slip request, u can attached it with LOE and submit the application.

Vishal122

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
If you have any written communication for the pay slip request, u can attached it with LOE and submit the application.
Thanks mate !!But they have not replied back on my email request . So just wanted to make sure if I apply without payslips , will my application be rejected ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks mate !!But they have not replied back on my email request . So just wanted to make sure if I apply without payslips , will my application be rejected ?
according to @Wandering Mind, OINP will ask you anything if missing in your application as he has already got nomination and has experience regarding it. They will not straight away reject your application. You have to satisfy OINP that you have tried for Pay slips but did not get it from company. May be @Wandering Mind can guide you well.

Reactions: Vishal122

VipsB

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
My score is 371(ICT). I created my profile on 1st July. Anybody around that score received the invite last week or this week? If yes, is there anything I could do differently so that I could get an invite from Ontario.

somm2202

Jun 27, 2017
When you apply for remarking, your ielts results get nullified, because they will issue new result even there is no change after remarking. Did you have NOI with your past IELTS score?
Yes I got NOI with the IELTS that is in the process of remark. I was thinking my result will still be accessible online incase OINP want's to verify. I am thinking of gambling it. I'm scared OINP quota will be exhausted soon.