+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
if I withdraw my OINP application, How soon do I get my money refunded?
Also, If I withdraw a submitted application, Can I file for another one?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
For indians,is Pf Considered,its deducted.from.my salary and it is maintained by my companies trust only.

Mixed answers from many members
Are you able to get a print of Passbook on "https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/" ???????
If yes then you can show that as Fund, if no then you cant. 99% as its a company trust, you wont be able to get a passbook, so you wont be able to show it as Fund. Accepted the argument that you have UAN number and other things, but that wont work.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

How long usually it takes to get a reply from OINP ?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
How old can the photograph be? Im soooo gonna be a pain in the backside for this group till I submit this application :oops: Apologies to everyone in advance.
Also, "Spouse/Common Law's education in Canada" & "Spouse/Common Law's Work Experience in Canada" ....these sections dont seem to have an "if applicable" next to them .... can i just skip em?
The photos should be as recent as possible.

Skip the sections not applicable to you.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Everything is online from start to finish:

1. Read the OINP application guide completely and carefully
2. Collect all the documents
3. Register on One-key (the e-filing portal of Ontario) only when you have all the documents in hand
4. Scan and upload all your documents, fill all the required information.
5. Pay the fees and submit your application
6. Order and send a duplicate digital copy of your ECA to Ontario

Good luck.

@Wandering Mind,

I did the registration for One Key Portal (ONLY). Yet to start building/registering my profile.

I hope this one key ID is valid for life time and profile submission should be completed in 14 days after creating the profile with the help of enrollment number and pin.

Thanks,

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Why
if I withdraw my OINP application, How soon do I get my money refunded?
Also, If I withdraw a submitted application, Can I file for another one?
you want to withdraw application? Any mistakes while submission? Its clear that before assessment starts, you can withdraw your application. Your money will be refunded, how? I am not sure. Below information is from OINP guide

If you wish to withdraw your application, you may do so in one of two ways:
1. Send an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca asking the OINP to withdraw your application; or
1. Click on the “Withdraw” button next to your application on your main page of the OINP e-Filing Portal.
Note: Your processing fee will not be refunded if the OINP has already started processing your application.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@Wandering Mind,

I did the registration for One Key Portal (ONLY). Yet to start building/registering my profile.

I hope this one key ID is valid for life time and profile submission should be completed in 14 days after creating the profile with the help of enrollment number and pin.

Thanks,
Yes you are right. Once you will register your profile and you receive email about registration, from that day your 14 days count down will start.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sirs,

I have a question about Birth Certificate for OINP application. Is there any alternative to this document as I do not have my Birth Certificate. I do have Place of Birth written in my passport as my home town but I do not have the certificate. I am a 1985 born and I do not think either of my parents have this certificate as well.

I have another question that if the birth certificate is required for dependent (My Wife) as well?

Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Sirs,

I have a question about Birth Certificate for OINP application. Is there any alternative to this document as I do not have my Birth Certificate. I do have Place of Birth written in my passport as my home town but I do not have the certificate. I am a 1985 born and I do not think either of my parents have this certificate as well.

I have another question that if the birth certificate is required for dependent (My Wife) as well?

Thanks
For spouse. no need for birth certificate. For principal applicant, OINP guide says the following.

Birth Certificate (mandatory)
A copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e. letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available).

If you do not have birth certificate, you can attach any document (your 10 grade certificate, National ID card etc) and write a LOE and share why you are not able to provide your birth certificate. I have seen some of the applicants done that. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind can explain it further.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: _Aspirant

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
So here I am filling up the form.....ive got 14 days to complete it, on day 4 now.....is there a possibility that the OINP quota can fill up before I get to submit? Or is my chance to submit guaranteed since I already started filling?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
So here I am filling up the form.....ive got 14 days to complete it, on day 4 now.....is there a possibility that the OINP quota can fill up before I get to submit? Or is my chance to submit guaranteed since I already started filling?
I am not 100 percent sure but I believe if you have registered your profile, you are already inside the safe zone for submission because if you go one key not login on the page where you have to click i am not a robot you can find the following paragaraph

MPORTANT NOTICE

Important: Please note that the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Masters Graduate Stream, PhD Graduate Stream and the Employer Job Offer streams have reached their registration intake limit. No additional registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.

It means that master graduate stream and employer job offer stream is already finished with its quota. when quota will be finished, you will not be able to register for profile.

Reactions: mejaz

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For spouse. no need for birth certificate. For principal applicant, OINP guide says the following.

Birth Certificate (mandatory)
A copy of your birth certificate or an acceptable national document where an original birth certificate is not available (i.e. letter from appropriate government authority indicating why your birth certificate is not available).

If you do not have birth certificate, you can attach any document (your 10 grade certificate, National ID card etc) and write a LOE and share why you are not able to provide your birth certificate. I have seen some of the applicants done that. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind can explain it further.

Hope it helps.
Thank you sir.

I do have my passport in which my place of birth and date of birth are mentioned. But in my 10th certificate, only date of birth is mentioned. However, I can try to get a new birth certificate but I have born before 1989 and I am not sure if in India they issue birth certificate for the candidates who are born before 1989.

Just my doubt.

It would be great if someone who has the similar situation can comment on it.

Thanks

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I am not 100 percent sure but I believe if you have registered your profile, you are already inside the safe zone for submission because if you go one key not login on the page where you have to click i am not a robot you can find the following paragaraph

MPORTANT NOTICE

Important: Please note that the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) Masters Graduate Stream, PhD Graduate Stream and the Employer Job Offer streams have reached their registration intake limit. No additional registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.

It means that master graduate stream and employer job offer stream is already finished with its quota. when quota will be finished, you will not be able to register for profile.
Thank you bro! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! Makes sense too, I mean why keep a 14 day deadline if your gonna kick the guy out when the quota is full right? I mean can you imagine having uploaded everything and filled out all those sections and just before you hit the submit button, they say quota is full!! Anyway now I guess I can take it easy and finish within my 14 days rather than rush thro and make mistakes! Thank you once again!

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have some cousins and friends living in Ontario. Which ties should I select from the given options? What do they mean
  • Professional networks and affiliations;
  • Family ties;
  • Social connections or personal relationships;
Can I select these options? Should I give proof for them?