+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rzargham1

Jul 2, 2017
Please help guys. I received an invitation to apply for nomination. I create a profile on ONE KEY for OINP which has a 14 day deadline. As the nomination offer is valid for 6 months, can I withdraw this profile and create it again because I wont be able to collect documents in 14 days.

Please reply! I am really worried about loosing this

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Seems you have to connect your WES report with the OINP application.
When OINP asks for WES report , they will give u a link, just connect your report to that link.
I think to order duplicate, WES will charge for the same.
Only the prime applicant (PA ) has to submit the Wes report not the secondary applicant.

Hope this helps.
What do you mean by connect your report to the link? What link are you referring to?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys, should I order a duplicate of my spouse's ECA report too to send for oinp? Or just the primary applicant's ECA?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I would find that strange and borderline misleading for them to reject 5 points given their own provincial requirements. Furthermore, family ties does not directly or indirectly mean you will adapt better especially when you are an adult with your own children. Their statement didn't mention ties in Ontario. It mentioned that you had family in Canada. My family can be in Nunavut today and move to another province by the end of this month. If this has another meaning, then the province needs to update their requirements and explicitly state it like the other nominee applications. I say, give the man his points and get on with it.:D I just hope that CIC doesn't become sloppy like the US during these immigration processes.

"Relatives in Canada

You or your spouse or common-law partner have a relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada aged 18 or over. The relative can be a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece or nephew."
I agree with you as I also found it shocking that why on earth they will do that. CIC still works better than OINP in this regards.

Good Luck with your application.

Fin_Fin

Jul 6, 2017
17 hours has been passed since I registered in ONe-key account. Still haven't received the Enrolment Number and PIN to proceed further. Please advise what to do?

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody got NOI recently with score < 400?