Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Yes. Both stamped and blank pages of the passport.

Please read the OINP application guide carefully. It explains everything and you'll save time by sending everything correctly. Good luck.
Thanks

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
I am a secondary applicant in my spouse PR application which is already under process.
We have filed the withdrawal application last week before getting OINP nomination invitation.
But still, withdrawal is not finalised yet.

Can I still go ahead and apply for PNP nomination or Do I need to wait?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bill - I recieved an email from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca for a screenshot of my EE profile page. I replied back on the same email ID. Anything that I'm missing? Do i need to copy any more email IDs? Any acknowledgement that the officer will send?
Screen of what? NOI date or ITA rejection?

Usually candidates here recommend to send to both expressentry@ontario.ca and ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Sometimes they may send you acknowledgment but it's not necessarily the case. You may need to wait for few more days.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Screen of what? NOI date or ITA rejection?

Usually candidates here recommend to send to both expressentry@ontario.ca and ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Sometimes they may send you acknowledgment but it's not necessarily the case. You may need to wait for few more days.
Hi Bill,
I got the Procedural fairness letter this evening demanding I should send my updated Employment letter detailing my roles and duties matching my NOC. I responded immediately cos I got the letter just a day after I submitted my application with OINP.
My question is that is it a normal practice to send 2 ADR to a candidate at different time, though the first a mail but this one a letter.
Many thanks.

REEMA@12

Jun 22, 2017
We had created EE profile on 12th May, 2017 with 380 points. After getting IELTS results, we updated our EE profile on 7th June with CRS score of 406. We are eagerly waiting for NOI from Ontario, but have not received till now.

What may be the reason? Can some one help.

Last edited:

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
Bill - I recieved an email from ExpressEntry@ontario.ca for a screenshot of my EE profile page. I replied back on the same email ID. Anything that I'm missing? Do i need to copy any more email IDs? Any acknowledgement that the officer will send?
Got an acknowledgement from the officer that he has got the document and no further documents are needed.

arav1lize2

May 23, 2017
what does procedural fairness means. like they asked for document. if the correct document is provided. then what is the scenrio.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
what does procedural fairness means. like they asked for document. if the correct document is provided. then what is the scenrio.
A procedural fairness request means the immigration authorities are giving an applicant a fair chance to provide additional documents or evidence in case they feel something is lacking in the application.

Usually the applicant receives a decision (application approved or rejected) within a few days after submitting the additional documents requested by the immigration authorities.

Reactions: Mobilo