+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
hi Guys, would like to check, the ontario application requires past 10 years of work history, however, I am having difficulty in getting employment reference letters for one of my employment. How can I put in this information without having to show employment reference letter for that one employment period?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Guys, would like to check, the ontario application requires past 10 years of work history, however, I am having difficulty in getting employment reference letters for one of my employment. How can I put in this information without having to show employment reference letter for that one employment period?
You have to. Reference letter + Contract + Pay stubs/bank statement for all the paid jobs during the last 10 years. If there is some document you can't really get, you have to explain it in a letter of explanation, and attach proof of it.

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
You have to. Reference letter + Contract + Pay stubs/bank statement for all the paid jobs during the last 10 years. If there is some document you can't really get, you have to explain it in a letter of explanation, and attach proof of it.
Hi chente

Thanks for your reply, I forgot to add that I do not intend to claim points for the period of employment that I cannot get reference letter. So do I still need to get the employment reference letter for that period?

I also just realized that I did not input my work experience in EE correctly, but I have already received the OINP NOI, can I update in my work experience in EE again before I register a OINP profile and apply, or do I have to wait for OINP to send me another NOI?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi chente

Thanks for your reply, I forgot to add that I do not intend to claim points for the period of employment that I cannot get reference letter. So do I still need to get the employment reference letter for that period?

I also just realized that I did not input my work experience in EE correctly, but I have already received the OINP NOI, can I update in my work experience in EE again before I register a OINP profile and apply, or do I have to wait for OINP to send me another NOI?
In my case also, i have some old job that i couldn't get reference letter, and I am not claiming points, but it is required by OINP anyway.
Yes you can update your work in EE, no problem.

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
In my case also, i have some old job that i couldn't get reference letter, and I am not claiming points, but it is required by OINP anyway.
thanks chente, so do I have to include the period that I do not wish to claim in EE too?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I'm in a similar situation as @artmesh - I've had a few temporary jobs in the last 10 years for which I won't be able to get reference letters. I didn't include those jobs in my Express Entry profile because I've 5 years of experience in my major NOC and one year in another NOC.

Sorry I'm repeating the question you've already answered, but is it really necessary to add those jobs in my OINP application even if I am not claiming points for those and also because I didn't include them in my Express Entry profile?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to address my queries.

PS: @BillHyatt, please feel free to offer any tips or advice in the matter. Thanks.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in a similar situation as @artmesh - I've had a few temporary jobs in the last 10 years for which I won't be able to get reference letters. I didn't include those jobs in my Express Entry profile because I've 5 years of experience in my major NOC and one year in another NOC.

Sorry I'm repeating the question you've already answered, but is it really necessary to add those jobs in my OINP application even if I am not claiming points for those and also because I didn't include them in my Express Entry profile?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to address my queries.

PS: @BillHyatt, please feel free to offer any tips or advice in the matter. Thanks.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Is there anyone here who did not include spouse in application and went alone to Canada under OINP?
How long did it take to bring you spouse and dependent child to Canada? I'm in the same situation.
Thanks.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Hi All,

My situation is that I have received Ontario Notification of Interest without my spouse. My spouse and child are not accompanying me. Now if I go to Canada without my family, how long will it take to call/sponsor them after getting permanent residence?
Thanks.
no offence buddy, but why would you do that, my suggestion would be apply all together and then if you want u can go there wit you family and once formalities are completed and all of you get you PR card they can go back,