neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
hello to all. hope you are fine,

I just opted to pay for my oinp file but it seems like there was some issue with network. Though I received a message regarding payment on my mobile yet no receipt was generated on my email .

can anyone suggest how to submit my file as now it is not allowing me to pay again

Regards

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My situation is that I have received Ontario Notification of Interest without my spouse. My spouse and child are not accompanying me. Now if I go to Canada without my family, how long will it take to call/sponsor them after getting permanent residence?
Thanks.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Try contacting technical support team

I just opted to pay for my oinp file but it seems like there was some issue with network. Though I received a message regarding payment on my mobile yet no receipt was generated on my email .

can anyone suggest how to submit my file as now it is not allowing me to pay again

Regards

Regards

Preetidhama87

May 22, 2017
Hi All,

My situation is that I have received Ontario Notification of Interest without my spouse. My spouse and child are not accompanying me. Now if I go to Canada without my family, how long will it take to call/sponsor them after getting permanent residence?
Thanks.
When u received NOI ? What's ur CRS & NOC

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, anyone received nomination this week?

bamdad

May 24, 2017
Hey guys and gals

My case status went from "Submitted" to "Decision in Progress" and skipped the Assessment phase. What does it mean? Why it didn't go under Assessment phase?

In Application Guide, on page 25 they have stated that:

"Once the OINP completes the assessment of your application, you (or your representative, if applicable) will be notified in writing of whether your application was approved or refused."

But I didn't receive any message informing me about completion of the Assessment phase!!!

CRS = 410
NOI = 13 April 2017
Date Submitted = 17 MAY 2017
Decision In Progress = 25 MAY 2017

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys and gals

My case status went from "Submitted" to "Decision in Progress" and skipped the Assessment phase. What does it mean? Why it didn't go under Assessment phase?

"Once the OINP completes the assessment of your application, you (or your representative, if applicable) will be notified in writing of whether your application was approved or refused."

But I didn't receive any message informing me about completion of the Assessment phase!!!

CRS = 410
NOI = 13 April 2017
Sometimes Assessment and Decision In progress come almost together. If you didn't saw it doesn't mean they didn't updated the assessment, and maybe after few hours Decision in progress. Nothing bad about it.

Reactions: bamdad

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys and gals

CRS = 410
NOI = 13 April 2017
Usually, OINP updates status at the end of the day and therefore, your application might have gone directly to Decision in Progress after Assessment at the end of day.

Reactions: bamdad