+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Hi I am interested in applying to OINP and had a couple of questions. On the OINP website, they say that if you have a minimum score of 400 and you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will get a NOI. I roughly calculated my score and it comes to 436. I am single, aged 35 from India, I have a Bachelors and MBA and 4.5 years of Marketing and Marketing Communications experience. My experience would have a NOC of A. I know no one can predict whether I will get a NOI but from your experience can anyone tell me how likely it is that I might get a NOI for OINP. I would be obliged.

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Hi I am interested in applying to OINP and had a couple of questions. On the OINP website, they say that if you have a minimum score of 400 and you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will get a NOI. I roughly calculated my score and it comes to 436. I am single, aged 35 from India, I have a Bachelors and MBA and 4.5 years of Marketing and Marketing Communications experience. My experience would have a NOC of A. I know no one can predict whether I will get a NOI but from your experience can anyone tell me how likely it is that I might get a NOI for OINP. I would be obliged.
If your score is coming out to be 436 then you don't need to worry about a NOI from Ontario. CIC issued ITAs to profiles having a score of 423 and above in the last draw on 4th May. Sooner you make your profile active, better are the chances of getting an ITA on your express entry profile. All the best!!

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
If your score is coming out to be 436 then you don't need to worry about a NOI from Ontario. CIC issued ITAs to profiles having a score of 423 and above in the last draw on 4th May. Sooner you make your profile active, better are the chances of getting an ITA on your express entry profile. All the best!!
Thanks that's a very positive response. I have another question. Is internship experience-not as part of college or university but before being hired as a permanent member also considered applicable?

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Alright then. In that case, he can afford to hold on if he hasn't created a profile. Even if he has, he can leave it and wait till next draw or wait to receive IELTS score, whatever... There's time. Your initial comment wasn't clear.

The potential challenge would be OINP reaching their limit. I understand there is one for various schemes.

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
Thanks that's a very positive response. I have another question. Is internship experience-not as part of college or university but before being hired as a permanent member also considered applicable?
I think it should work(not confirming)... please see the extract below.. remember you should have the supporting documents of being under internship with the same company with pay stubs, salary slips, appointment letters.....
 at least one year (1,560 hours total) of continuous full-time (minimum of 30 hours/week for 12 months) or an equal amount in continuous part-time (minimum of 15 hours/week for 24 months or 30 hours/week for 12 months in more than one job),
 paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
i have few questions on OINP can any one reply
Am i correct in understanding that once you receive a NOI, i have 6 months till it is valid and 14 days to upload documents once i register ?
1. Do we need to ask a reference letter from current employer too?
2. previous organizations wont provide you with the pay slips, what to do about that?
3. I have an ECA report that i got last year,do i still need to write to WES and ask them to share the same with OINP? how to do that
4.How much funds in INR are required to show for PA with non accompanying spouse?

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
i have few questions on OINP can any one reply
Am i correct in understanding that once you receive a NOI, i have 6 months till it is valid and 14 days to upload documents once i register ?
1. Do we need to ask a reference letter from current employer too? - YES
2. previous organizations wont provide you with the pay slips, what to do about that? - You should have save or download or back with offer letter and bank statements of salary deposits
3. I have an ECA report that i got last year,do i still need to write to WES and ask them to share the same with OINP? how to do that - Yes, you can order online
4.How much funds in INR are required to show for PA with non accompanying spouse?

Reactions: tommyjmiller

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
Hi

I have a question concerning ECA. The assessment was done by CES. I need to authorise them to release info on ECA but I find no detailed info on where toit. Can I authorise them through their website or e-mail or do I have to sent it by post? How do I prove the fact of authorisation towards Ontario?