Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Sverma495 said:
Hey friends please tell me about ontario pnp, i read that it is open throughout the year. Is there any specific numbers to whom they will issue NOI ? Like if i apply in september or october wt are my chances ? And also tell if noi is issue and everything went well then they will issue Pnp or they might say later that their target is achieved and we cannot issue more pnps ?

Please clarify my doubts folks ?
I studied from toronto 5 years ago.
As far as I know their quota is 2500 for HCP stream, so there might be a possibility that it will reach their quota limit. I am not much sure though

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Umidjon90 said:
surya 12 , when did you submit your application? I submitted mine yesterday , how many days will it take to get to DIP stage?
my timeline as below

Application sent: March 5th
Assessment: Mar 26th
DIP: Apr 13
Waiting for Approval / nomination since then.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
surya12 said:
my timeline as below

Application sent: March 5th
Assessment: Mar 26th
DIP: Apr 13
Waiting for Approval / nomination since then.
OK, thank you, I got it :)

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
mkcan said:
This is exactly what i mean. 14 days to make the 1500 payment!
Alright then. In that case, he can afford to hold on if he hasn't created a profile. Even if he has, he can leave it and wait till next draw or wait to receive IELTS score, whatever... There's time. Your initial comment wasn't clear.

The potential challenge would be OINP reaching their limit. I understand there is one for various schemes.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Wandering Mind said:
Hi,

Those of you who have received NOI from Ontario in the last few days, could you please share your NOC on this thread?

It would help the rest of us to get an idea about which occupations are getting NOIs from Ontario in general.

Thanks in advance.
I got one in April with 1111

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
You should answer both question yes. Describe same reason in both and then attach refusal letter with passport

Last edited by a moderator:

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I have recieved a NOI. Had a query and request if someone can help/suggest:

Can I change the amount (that I will bring Canada) that I mentioned in my EE profile and then re-submit. It will not change any of the other details but will my NOI be still valid?

Thanks

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
Hi guys, I am sitting at 401, recreated my profile on 14th April and haven't got any NOI yet. OINPs website says that they are issuing NOIs(from May 5th ), Should I recreate my profile again? Please help!!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adsinghm said:
Hi guys, I am sitting at 401, recreated my profile on 14th April and haven't got any NOI yet. OINPs website says that they are issuing NOIs(from May 5th ), Should I recreate my profile again? Please help!!
Yes

ayshilal

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Turkey
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adsinghm said:
yes immediately. and use same email address. after you create new profile, you should go to your job bank account -> account settings -> express entry settings and change your profile info with new profile id. with this way, you wont be needing to create new jobbank account.
good luck.
i am also 401. waiting for noi with noc 2173. hopefully today will be the day!
i recreated my profile on 14 April also but it was too late because they didnt send noi on Easter Friday.

adsinghm

Aug 11, 2015
yes immediately. and use same email address. after you create new profile, you should go to your job bank account -> account settings -> express entry settings and change your profile info with new profile id. with this way, you wont be needing to create new jobbank account.
good luck.
i am also 401. waiting for noi with noc 2173. hopefully today will be the day!
i recreated my profile on 14 April also but it was too late because they didnt send noi on Easter Friday.
Resubmitted the profile yesterday. Did you got NOI? NOC 2132, 1212

Last edited: