+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
vensak said:
Fast questions:
1. What is your first language
2. If your first language is French, do you have English as a second language with CBL 6+ on all skills?
3. What are your current CRS points.

With that you can see if you fulfill criteria of both programs or not.

And you cannot apply for both programs even if you were eligible for both. You can only apply for the program from where the NOI is from.
At the moment they are not sending NOI for HPC, so most likely you are French stream.
Attention the due date for that one is 45 days for both NOI and One Key account.
English is first. French is CLB7+. CRS 412. So I qualify for both. But it does not turn out from the NOI for which stream I was invited.

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
heena303 said:
you can apply for both. but u need to create seperate application and need to pay seperate application fees. did u get noi for french or hcp??
It does not turn out from the NOI for which I was invited.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blokik said:
English is first. French is CLB7+. CRS 412. So I qualify for both. But it does not turn out from the NOI for which stream I was invited.
In that case, that invitation is for HPC stream. For French stream French has to be as a first language.
Good luck there.

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
vensak said:
In that case, that invitation is for HPC stream. For French stream French has to be as a first language.
Good luck there.
Is it written in some documentation? I have not found this rule anywhere.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Many congratulations to the people who successfully got their nominations from ON. Patience pays to everyone in this group!

I am also waiting at the DIP stage since last 4 days and hoping to change my status soon.

My question is- what are the next steps after getting nomination in my CiC account and how much time shall i have to respond to that nomination?

Appreciate the help!

Thanks

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I have a problem here. I was 405 before, but after get HCP 600 points, my score becomes 975. Why there is 30 points less? I have Canadian master degree.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
aaron_1117 said:
Hi, I have a problem here. I was 405 before, but after get HCP 600 points, my score becomes 975. Why there is 30 points less? I have Canadian master degree.
Really?? Just check whether u hv changed anything about canadian master degree

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
Many congratulations to the people who successfully got their nominations from ON. Patience pays to everyone in this group!

I am also waiting at the DIP stage since last 4 days and hoping to change my status soon.

My question is- what are the next steps after getting nomination in my CiC account and how much time shall i have to respond to that nomination?

Appreciate the help!

Thanks
you need to respond in 30 days.

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
heena303 said:
Really?? Just check whether u hv changed anything about canadian master degree
Thanks. I figured it out. This part (nomination and Canadian degree) is maximum 600 points. So it automatically give the maximum 600 points. Not a problem.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
blokik said:
I think you have the option of choosing either if you qualify for both streams. I believe you will see an option to select which stream you want to be processed. So, if you are eligible for both, I believe you can choose either one.

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I think you have the option of choosing either if you qualify for both streams. I believe you will see an option to select which stream you want to be processed. So, if you are eligible for both, I believe you can choose either one.
That would be great, since the application for French stream is easier, requires less documentation (no need for translate employment contracts and salary slips), but unfortunately vensak wrote that French must be put on first place for French stream.
However, it is still not clear where this issue is regulated, I have read only expectation on CLB level but not on order of languages.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blokik said:
Is it written in some documentation? I have not found this rule anywhere.
First all from the French stream have seen it from the observation - only EE profiles with French as first language ever got NOI for the French stream. It is their hidden requirement (that is how they search for candidates).
It is written very vaguely on their website. But I remember when meeting people from Ontario on a big job fair, they did stated, that French shall be put as a first language
Language:
A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
level 7 in French
level 6 in English

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_FRENCH_QUALIFY.html
And to cool you down. there is no difference when proving your work experience in the French Stream.
They do require translation of your work contract and prove of salary or payments (either directly in your reference letter or as pay subs, remuneration contract or taxes statement from which is clear, that you were paid from the company).
The only easier part for the French stream is, that you do not have to prove 400+ CRS points.

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
vensak said:
First all from the French stream have seen it from the observation - only EE profiles with French as first language ever got NOI for the French stream. It is their hidden requirement (that is how they search for candidates).
It is written very vaguely on their website. But I remember when meeting people from Ontario on a big job fair, they did stated, that French shall be put as a first language
Language:
A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB)
level 7 in French
level 6 in English
And to cool you down. there is no difference when proving your work experience in the French Stream.
They do require translation of your work contract and prove of salary or payments (either directly in your reference letter or as pay subs, remuneration contract or taxes statement from which is clear, that you were paid from the company).
The only easier part for the French stream is, that you do not have to prove 400+ CRS points.

Thank you for the detailed answer :)
Do I understand correctly that there is no need for contract and pay sub translation in case the employer has indicated the annual salary in the reference letter?

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my application to OINP recently, now the status is in assessment.
I have ordered duplicate ECA report beforehand, is that ok ? or we should only do that if we receive any mail from ontario?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
blokik said:
Thank you for the detailed answer :)
Do I understand correctly that there is no need for contract and pay sub translation in case the employer has indicated the annual salary in the reference letter?
They need pay stubs or income tax return for oinp .. it is mandatory documents. Or you can provide them salary statements or salary deposit in ur account if you dnt hv salary slip or income tax return form from your employer; in india it is called form 16, in canada, it is called t4. I dnt hv pay stub for some of my experience so i provided them form 16 although i hv salary written in my reference letter. Because in guideline, it is written as mandatory documents