NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Hey i got nomination in my cic account

Really happy

Congo

Best of luck other hcp candidates
Looks like many receive nomination today, so we can confirm the time for HCP is around 2 months!

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Guys, I 'd like to ask about resume for OINP,

Can it be usual resume used for applying to jobs? or should it be more specific to suit OINP? any advice ?

Thank you :)

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
Looks like many receive nomination today, so we can confirm the time for HCP is around 2 months!
Yeah it is good, 2 months for HCP, 3- 4 months for PR, :)

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh, Selectedfew, aaron_1117, heena303, and all rest who received their nomination; Congrats :)

I hope, 2 months approval time stays valid for the rest of us in HCP.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Guys,
I need answer to this question please ,

is 14 day deadline period from registration of one key account or from creation of HCP profile ?

Thank you !

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you edit your EE profile after getting NOI?
2. I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. I received NOI on 12 April. I am starting a new job post NOI. I will be starting a new job most probably with a different NOC from May 02 2017. Last date of my current job will be April 29 2017. So what should I do now? Should I update EE profile with the new job and write LOE, or I shouldn't mention it at all. I have already received an NOI and fulfilled all work experience requirements. The new job will not be a full one year experience anyways.
Please advise how to go about it.

Thank you.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi Seniors,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can you edit your EE profile after getting NOI?
2. I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. I received NOI on 12 April. I am starting a new job post NOI. I will be starting a new job most probably with a different NOC from May 02 2017. Last date of my current job will be April 29 2017. So what should I do now? Should I update EE profile with the new job and write LOE, or I shouldn't mention it at all. I have already received an NOI and fulfilled all work experience requirements. The new job will not be a full one year experience anyways.
Please advise how to go about it.

Thank you.
Yes you can edit in express entry profile after getting noi. It is not an issue. However u need to provide reference letter after getting ITA in ee although u r not claim points for it

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Is anyone here with NOC of Manager Admissions at a University?
I have this same job but not sure about its NOC. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi all,

Is anyone here with NOC of Manager Admissions at a University?
I have this same job but not sure about its NOC. Can anyone help?

Thank you.
check your duties with respective noc. match duties not your designation and then determine noc

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
aaron_1117 said:
I got the nomination email as well from cic. OINP is still showing Decision in Progress.

My time line for OINP HCP:

NOI Feb 23rd 2017
Submitted Feb 28th
Assessment Mar 21st
DIP Mar 31st
Nomination Apr 27th

Good luck to all you guys!

Did you receive a phone call from OINP EE before you get the Nomination?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Yes you can edit in express entry profile after getting noi. It is not an issue. However u need to provide reference letter after getting ITA in ee although u r not claim points for it
THANKS

blokik

Apr 28, 2017
Hi

I have received a NOI from Ontario. I qualify for HCP and French-Speaking streams as well. It does not turn out from the NOI for which stream the invitation is valid for. Can I apply for both?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
blokik said:
Hi

I have received a NOI from Ontario. I qualify for HCP and French-Speaking streams as well. It does not turn out from the NOI for which stream the invitation is valid for. Can I apply for both?
you can apply for both. but u need to create seperate application and need to pay seperate application fees. did u get noi for french or hcp??

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blokik said:
Hi

Fast questions:
1. What is your first language
2. If your first language is French, do you have English as a second language with CBL 6+ on all skills?
3. What are your current CRS points.

With that you can see if you fulfill criteria of both programs or not.

And you cannot apply for both programs even if you were eligible for both. You can only apply for the program from where the NOI is from.
At the moment they are not sending NOI for HPC, so most likely you are French stream.
Attention the due date for that one is 45 days for both NOI and One Key account.