+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

adex100

Dec 21, 2015
chente said:
For OINP they wrote it in their website, that people should recreate between 10 and 14 of April. Even you recreate now you won't get noi now.
Hello - I am new to this OINP thing. When you say recreate, does this mean only when they call for, one should create the application in their site... is that right?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question about FSW 67 points and ITA.
I got NOI in April 2017 and I will have 994 points if I get nominated. My FSW points are 68. Now my question is that my birthday in September 2018 will take my FSW points to less than 67, if the nomination takes long. Will IRCC still give me ITA even if I have 994 points but less than FSW 67 points or would there be any age exemption by IRCC?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
Hi all,

I have a question about FSW 67 points and ITA.
I got NOI in April 2017 and I will have 994 points if I get nominated. My FSW points are 68. Now my question is that my birthday in September 2018 will take my FSW points to less than 67, if the nomination takes long. Will IRCC still give me ITA even if I have 994 points but less than FSW 67 points or would there be any age exemption by IRCC?
Only if your ITA will be before your Bday and AOR after. Otherwise no exemption.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
adex100 said:
Hello - I am new to this OINP thing. When you say recreate, does this mean only when they call for, one should create the application in their site... is that right?
Recreate means creating the new Profile in Express Entry after withdrawing the old one. Because we have seen the trend that recreated profiles got NOI when the OINP issues(4 days window). We are not sure when the window will open again(Feb and April), Keep the coming to this forum and browse..

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
Recreate means creating the new Profile in Express Entry after withdrawing the old one. Because we have seen the trend that recreated profiles got NOI when the OINP issues(4 days window). We are not sure when the window will open again(Feb and April), Keep the coming to this forum and browse..
Just noticed from your signature. We have exact 3 days in between in all steps :) it looks like clockwork, but I see from others it is not.

NOI Feb 27th 2017
Submitted Mar 15th
Assessment Apr 3rd
DIP Apr 24th

Approved Awaiting

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
limestone said:
Just noticed from your signature. We have exact 3 days in between in all steps :) it looks like clockwork, but I see from others it is not.

NOI Feb 27th 2017
Submitted Mar 15th
Assessment Apr 3rd
DIP Apr 24th

Approved Awaiting
That is 3 day late synchronized .. even I was 409 before my birthday in Feb... lot in common .. ha ha

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Only if your ITA will be before your Bday and AOR after. Otherwise no exemption.
Okay thanks. But what do you understand by this reply I got from OINP?

"Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application."

Thank you for your inquiry.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitation to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

A temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC.

Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
zaksam777 said:
Okay thanks. But what do you understand by this reply I got from OINP?

"Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application."

Thank you for your inquiry.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitation to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

A temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC.

Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application.
Change in age AFTER you receive your ITA doesn't affect your application. Below is the public policy that applies in this case -

Public Policy

In the view of the circumstances described above and pursuant to my authority under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), I hereby establish that there are public policy considerations warranting exemption from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA where the application of that section would have occurred due to a loss of eligibility or qualification for reason of the applicant aging between receipt of invitation to apply for permanent residence and the submission of the application resulting from that invitation, and for exemption from the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) with respect to points allocated to applicants on the basis of age under section 81 for Express Entry candidates only, where the applicant would no longer meet those requirements as a result of aging between invitation to apply and application.

This public policy does not constitute a complete exemption from the above-cited provisions, but only exempts applicants for failure to meet the requirements of these provisions due to an increase in reported age within the specified period. Applicants are not exempted from meeting other requirements under these provisions, or other requirements of the IRPA and the IRPR.

This public policy is effective January 1, 2015 until revoked by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
My time line for OINP HCP:

NOI Feb 23th 2017
Submitted Mar 2nd
Assessment Mar 10th
DIP Apr 5th

Nomination email - April 27th

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Change in age AFTER you receive your ITA doesn't affect your application. Below is the public policy that applies in this case -

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/laws-policy/exempt-applicants-pr.asp
Thanks Raj. I know that is the exemption in IRCC i.e. after getting ITA, age gets locked. But this following response is from OINP, not IRCC. They have said that accordingly OR in the same way, age increase will not matter between the time of getting NOI and eAPR. This is how I interpret it. Correct me if I'm wrong!
getting N

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Guys received nomination email just now.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

NOI Feb 23th 2017
Submitted Mar 2nd
Assessment Apr 10th
DIP Apr 5th

Nomination Apr 27th

Selectedfew

Oct 20, 2014
Guys received nomination email just now.

NOI Feb 23th 2017
Submitted Mar 3rd
Assessment Mar 10th
DIP Apr 6th

Nomination Apr 27th

I have till May 27th to Accept. My score is 411, do I stand a chance of getting direct ITA or should I just accept the Nomination

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I got the nomination email as well from cic. OINP is still showing Decision in Progress.

NOI Feb 23rd 2017
Submitted Feb 28th
Assessment Mar 21st
DIP Mar 31st
Nomination Apr 27th

Good luck to all you guys!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
aaron_1117 said:
I got the nomination email as well from cic. OINP is still showing Decision in Progress.

NOI Feb 23rd 2017
Submitted Feb 28th
Assessment Mar 21st
DIP Mar 31st
Nomination Apr 27th

Good luck to all you guys!
Hey i got nomination in my cic account

Really happy

Congo

Best of luck other hcp candidates