+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
kadian said:
So it clears the air around the quota reach notification.. had it been reached..oinp wud have updated such news on its notification page and wudnt have re-activated the HCPS link, which was grey and inactive earlier due to maintenance issue..
Kadian!!!! How did you manage to score 9 in Reading ??? Any guidance / reference material ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
chandrukkl said:
I applied on 5th march 2017.

The status changed from submitted to assessment on around 26th march.

Then the status changed to decision in progress on 10th of April.
Hello... thanks again for responding. Wondering if you've heard back from them. Mine has been showing assessment for about 2 weeks...

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
mkcan said:
Kadian!!!! How did you manage to score 9 in Reading ??? Any guidance / reference material ?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I also got 9 in reading and listening and because of speaking ( 6.5 appeared 4 times; always remain same) get less CSR in ee.

With lots of practice u can get it. If you practice more in reading you can get it. Practice lots of sample

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
heena303 said:
I also got 9 in reading and listening and because of speaking ( 6.5 appeared 4 times; always remain same) get less CSR in ee.

With lots of practice u can get it. If you practice more in reading you can get it. Practice lots of sample
Okay, thanks. Any specific books you referred to ?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
mkcan said:
All the books from 1 to 11 ??? :eek:
Yes. That is not enough for me. Because I did it for three times. After that it is difficult to find materials so I downloaded different applications from android to learn and read english such as 6 minutes english BBC

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
heena303 said:
Yes. That is not enough for me. Because I did it for three times. After that it is difficult to find materials so I downloaded different applications from android to learn and read english such as 6 minutes english BBC
WOW!!! Very hard working of you! It has motivated me :)

Feb 25, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with following question.

I had submitted my OINP application this month and I received an ITA last week. My status has changed to 'Decision in Progress' today.

I want to go ahead with ITA but Is it required that we notify OINP about ITA and withdraw the application before submitting to IRCC or I can wait until I submit the application.

Problem is if I get a nomination before submitting my IRCC application will it cause any issues. Anyone faced similar situation can please suggest if you have withdrawn the OINP application.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Hi Everyone,

I had submitted my OINP application this month and I received an ITA last week. My status has changed to 'Decision in Progress' today.

I want to go ahead with ITA but Is it required that we notify OINP about ITA and withdraw the application before submitting to IRCC or I can wait until I submit the application.

Problem is if I get a nomination before submitting my IRCC application will it cause any issues. Anyone faced similar situation can please suggest if you have withdrawn the OINP application.
There is no issue, you can decline or accept the nomination

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Hi Everyone,

I think he's right... on your application, please when exactly did you apply? I' surprised it's gotten to decision in progress so quickly. That's really cool. I applied since exactly a month ago and it still show assessment.

Has anyone's status changed this week? To decision in progress.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paul William said:
hello guy, any prediction when is the next draw of ITA?
Somebody say will be today, others next week, others next next week. No one knows buddy.

gill367

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Hi

Sorry, I am new and wanted to ask some simple questions.
I have 410 points in EE.
Am i eligible for OINP.

If yes, Do I need to submit anything on their portal.

How much time does it take for PR through OINP.