+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaser61 said:
OINP EE HCPS Program has reached its maximum quota and will not receive any application any more!!..Thats what their e-portal is showing once you try to login to your account. However the program updates page of says that the Portal will be temporarily unavailable from Friday April 21, 2017 at 5pm EDT until Sunday April 23, 2017 at 8pm EDT due to system maintenance.
This is confusing..

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
chente said:
This is confusing..
Yes that's why I thought about sharing it in the forum.

Btw Chente my CRS score is also 402 (like yours) and job category is "0" :)

Let us know about the latest information, if any.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaser61 said:
Yes that's why I thought about sharing it in the forum.

Btw Chente my CRS score is also 402 (like yours) and job category is "0" :)

Let us know about the latest information, if any.
We are in the same boat hehe. So did you create the One-Key already? I am waiting to have all the documents.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,

I am new here. My CRS point is 389 and I was losing hope that I won't get a call at all. Do I need to open a separate account for OINP or the EE will do? I did choose Ontario as one of my preferred destinations. Kindly clarify.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Saj_immigration said:
Hello all,

I am new here. My CRS point is 389 and I was losing hope that I won't get a call at all. Do I need to open a separate account for OINP or the EE will do? I did choose Ontario as one of my preferred destinations. Kindly clarify.
As of now OINP cutoff is 400 CRS

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, one question. In the EE work history, they ask to include only the skilled work experience, but how about OINP, it looks like they don't specify, so we must include all skilled and not skilled jobs?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Hi guys, one question. In the EE work history, they ask to include only the skilled work experience, but how about OINP, it looks like they don't specify, so we must include all skilled and not skilled jobs?
oinp websie is started working. Maintenance work completed.

I am not sure about unskilled job. I hve all skilled job so I included it. You can ask oinp by sendin Email. Here, No one has exact and true information about this. Better to ask oinp

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:

I am not sure about unskilled job. I hve all skilled job so I included it. You can ask oinp by sendin Email. Here, No one has exact and true information about this. Better to ask oinp
Ok I will! because last time I asked them never received a reply. Thanks!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Ok I will! because last time I asked them never received a reply. Thanks!
Have you started your application? You may application reference number. Just type application reference number in subject line.

I asked them some questions before applying even without application reference number. I got reply. It took 10 to 15 days to get reply

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Have you started your application? You may application reference number. Just type application reference number in subject line.

I asked them some questions before applying even without application reference number. I got reply. It took 10 to 15 days to get reply
Still don't started the application. Ok then, as last time i asked was around 2 weeks ago.

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
chente said:
We are in the same boat hehe. So did you create the One-Key already? I am waiting to have all the documents.
Yes I already have created by ONe Key profile and they have asked for my ECA report to be send by the vendor himself which I did a couples of days ago. So I am just awaiting for their mails.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:

So it clears the air around the quota reach notification.. had it been reached..oinp wud have updated such news on its notification page and wudnt have re-activated the HCPS link, which was grey and inactive earlier due to maintenance issue..