Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
wisher2017 said:
It is a mandatory document. If you have not done it already, you will receive an email from OINP for ordering the duplicate. You can wait for the email but will delay your process.
Good luck
yeah I tried to call IQAS yesterday but they were off. I will call today and will update on forum. Thanks :)

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
ricabril1217 said:
Hi guys! Sorry to bump this up. Hopefully someone with a similar experience can comment or advise on this.
Yes, Last 10 years will do good

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
For OINP,in Resume do I need to mention all work experience even if I'm not claiming points?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
So IQAS has the duplicate ECA option here:

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-employment-certificate.aspx

https://iqas.work.alberta.ca/duplicateCertificate#/

SIGH

Thanks guys!!

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
Hi, would like to hear from anyone who included investments in stocks or mutual funds for proof of funds. My concern/query is whether I need to provide a daily value of these investments over the last 6 months or just the current value. Further, for savings account balance, is the requirement to meet the LICO on a daily basis over the last 6 months continuously ?

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
rajeshnsuma said:
Hi, would like to hear from anyone who included investments in stocks or mutual funds for proof of funds. My concern/query is whether I need to provide a daily value of these investments over the last 6 months or just the current value. Further, for savings account balance, is the requirement to meet the LICO on a daily basis over the last 6 months continuously ?
For mutual funds, i am planning to include the monthly eCAS statements. For showing the actual value, you will need to deduct 15% tax (for non-ELSS funds redeemed before 1 year) and also exit load (if redeemed within 1 year).

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
alizaidi said:
So IQAS has the duplicate ECA option here:

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-employment-certificate.aspx

https://iqas.work.alberta.ca/duplicateCertificate#/

SIGH

Thanks guys!!
While ordering there will be an option to choose OINP. Please select carefully :)

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
wisher2017 said:
While ordering there will be an option to choose OINP. Please select carefully :)
Seriously? Have you ordered duplicate from IQAS for OINP?

rajeshnsuma

Jul 26, 2016
montylee said:
For mutual funds, i am planning to include the monthly eCAS statements. For showing the actual value, you will need to deduct 15% tax (for non-ELSS funds redeemed before 1 year) and also exit load (if redeemed within 1 year).
Thanks. Along with the eCAS statements, I plan to get a letter from a CA that states the liquidable value net of exit load and capital gain tax. But I am worried if they will consider a 2 day Settlement time, which is normal for realizing proceeds from selling securities, to be an issue from the point of view of ready access to cash. Any thoughts? My cash balance meets 50% of the requirement but MFs and shares cover the remaining requirement more than sufficiently.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
rajeshnsuma said:
Thanks. Along with the eCAS statements, I plan to get a letter from a CA that states the liquidable value net of exit load and capital gain tax. But I am worried if they will consider a 2 day Settlement time, which is normal for realizing proceeds from selling securities, to be an issue from the point of view of ready access to cash. Any thoughts? My cash balance meets 50% of the requirement but MFs and shares cover the remaining requirement more than sufficiently.
That should be ok i guess, they have listed mutual funds as one of the possible source of funds that you can show and it takes 1-2 days to redeem.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Guys what is the next step after "Assessment" and how long will it take for the process change?

My stage changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment" today.

My timelines are as follows:
CRS: 400
OINP submitted: 4/4/2017
OINP assessment: 19/4/2017

ghaintjatti

Aug 6, 2016
HI ALL,
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DELETE APPLICATION AND ONE-KEY ACCOUNT IF I ALREADY GOT CASE NUMBER? OR DO I MUST HAVE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS?

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
alizaidi said:
Seriously? Have you ordered duplicate from IQAS for OINP?
I have ordered through WES. There will be an option to select OINP. After which the address is fetched automatically. Also look for options where you can give reference of your OINP file number.

Apr 16, 2017
maplecall said:
Thanks Mahadev87. My CRS is 424
I am in a same situation where I received a NOI form Ontario and just last night I received an ITA from the EE draw. While I am happy that I have two Invitations, any advises as to which one to submit? Should I submit PR for Ontario OR the FSW under EE? Please advise.

Thank you and greatly appreciate the support.

Best,
Rakhee.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Rakhee Chandra said:
I am in a same situation where I received a NOI form Ontario and just last night I received an ITA from the EE draw. While I am happy that I have two Invitations, any advises as to which one to submit? Should I submit PR for Ontario OR the FSW under EE? Please advise.

Thank you and greatly appreciate the support.

Best,
Rakhee.
Whole point of applying to OINP( Getting Additional 600 Points) so you will receive ITA, Already you have ITA, then you should go ahead with ITA. All the best