OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys i need your help ASAP.
OINP page has been updated now, it asks

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

Is it okay ? I am really confused

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trevor_canada said:
Hi Guys i need your help ASAP.
OINP page has been updated now, it asks

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

Is it okay ? I am really confused
1. you cannot have 2 active EE profile. that is why you have to withdraw the old one before making the new one
2. They want to have their job easy and so they will only check fresh profiles (that were activated on or after 10.4.2017).

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
1. you cannot have 2 active EE profile. that is why you have to withdraw the old one before making the new one
2. They want to have their job easy and so they will only check fresh profiles (that were activated on or after 10.4.2017).
I just delete the old and created a new one, but how about the jobbank? need to do something?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
I just delete the old and created a new one, but how about the jobbank? need to do something?
you just need to update your express entry and job validation code to ur existing job bank account

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
you just need to update your express entry and job validation code to ur existing job bank account
done. Thanks

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Thanks Vensak, i have deleted and created a new one
Hope everything works out well

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Mahadev87 said:
You can update the profile once ECA is completed.

Mine being at 404, I have received the NOI, I think anything 400 and above should give NOI and We don't have clarity about which NOC's being preferred. Please check immigration tracker for details like which NOC's being issued NOI and timeline's.
Congrats on receiving NOI at score of 404, is it possible for your to share your educational and professional background. I am a chartered accountant and my CRS score is above 400 but lower than the latest benchmark i.e. 431. It would be great if i received a nomination from OINP as well however this is out of my hands. I don't know what exactly are the requirements to receive OINP.

What is

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys.

It appears that, recreating the profile could be effective now and there is no risk in doing that. Just a question, there is a question on the profile asking that if we have applied for express entry before or not? How do I have to answer that question? Thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
usaidahmed86 said:
Congrats on receiving NOI at score of 404, is it possible for your to share your educational and professional background. I am a chartered accountant and my CRS score is above 400 but lower than the latest benchmark i.e. 431. It would be great if i received a nomination from OINP as well however this is out of my hands. I don't know what exactly are the requirements to receive OINP.
I've a very low score too and I'm pinning my hopes on OINP.

It appears that only in-demand occupations are given OINP. This time they've published a list that has construction workers on it.

Please check the OINP website for more information.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
I have recently received the ITA on 5th april . But had applied for OINP human capital stream on march 22nd and paid the 1500$ .

The current status in One-Key profile is set to 'Assessment'.

I want to go ahead with the ITA and not the OINP process as OINP will take time.

Can you please advise what needs to be done ?

i) Should i withdraw the One-Key profile ? Should i write a mail to ontario immigration authority to cancel it out ?

ii) Will they refund the 1500$ ?

Any other advise is surely welcome. Need help

thanks in advance

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Gauravjit said:
Hello Guys
I have recently received the ITA on 5th april . But had applied for OINP human capital stream on march 22nd and paid the 1500$ .

The current status in One-Key profile is set to 'Assessment'.

I want to go ahead with the ITA and not the OINP process as OINP will take time.

Can you please advise what needs to be done ?

i) Should i withdraw the One-Key profile ? Should i write a mail to ontario immigration authority to cancel it out ?

ii) Will they refund the 1500$ ?

Any other advise is surely welcome. Need help

thanks in advance
ya you can withdraw profile. But you will nt get 1500$ back

gem101

May 11, 2015
Helle Everyone,

I am alil bit concerned, I submitted my profile 3/3/2017 and my status is still showing Submitted, EOI SCORE N/A
is this normal. I see on here some status has changed for some people.

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
gem101 said:
Helle Everyone,

I am alil bit concerned, I submitted my profile 3/3/2017 and my status is still showing Submitted, EOI SCORE N/A
You are not the only one. I have submitted it on 1st March. Still showing submitted.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
gem101 said:
Helle Everyone,

My Eoi score is also N/A although it is moved to decision in progress phase. I submitted on 2nd march. I dnt know why it is not moved for you because I hav seen one person who submitted on 12nd march and now his profile in assessment

Gagan1981

Apr 29, 2015
gem101 said:
Helle Everyone,

One guy from the masters stream had the same issue and he wrote an email to oinp His status moved to assessment therafter. So you should explain your situation in a polite way and hope for the best.