+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
sandyg said:
It's a mandate to send the duplicate WES report that costs around $75. So, would be better you order it now and send it. Nevertheless, you will receive a mail from them to do so. Also, do you know if we have to attach reference letters from ALL employers or the recent / last one will do?

Hi , reference letters from all employers in last 10 years or after u attained the age of 18.

Can you please let me know that whether our oinp case gets processed normally if we have not sent the WES yet..Or it's processing will get late till they don't receive our Wes?
As per best of my knowledge, I don't think they will entirely stop the process. They will rather mail you asking for WES report.
Do wait for some senior forum members to respond.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Refer this, if you haven't - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html

Feb 25, 2017
Hi All,

I need urgent help.

I am planning to submit my OINP application under Human capital priority stream.
I have few doubts,

I am working on LMIA exempt job in Canada with closed work-permit, and I have been transferred here from my employer in India for which I am full time employer.
1) What documents is expected to be submitted under Job offer for such a work-permit and LMIA exempt jobs? (Because I don't have any formal document of Job offer from my employer in Canada)
2) My spouse is with me in Canada on Dependent VISA (with visitor record) is it Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
3) Do we have to authorize WES to share my spouse's ECA report along with mine? (Because nothing is mentioned in application guide for this point)?
4) To claim proof of funds for my employment in Ontario what document I need provide?

Can somebody help me with these questions urgently because my deadline of 14 days is fast approaching..

Thanks!!

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
Dear All,
i am new here, i need your guidance related to WES.

i have completed Bcom(3 years) from DU, PGCM - Finance (1 year) from AIMA, IIFP (1 year Autonomous).

i want to know weather my education can be considered in Two or More certificates in CRS points calculation?

Regards,
Nitin

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
check on the WES if your Universites AIMA, IIFP are recognized by WES. Autonomous ones are usually not. DU - delhi university one is good to go.
Nitin Garg said:
Dear All,
i am new here, i need your guidance related to WES.

i have completed Bcom(3 years) from DU, PGCM - Finance (1 year) from AIMA, IIFP (1 year Autonomous).

i want to know weather my education can be considered in Two or More certificates in CRS points calculation?

Regards,
Nitin

usaidahmed86

Apr 9, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-11-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2018
LANDED..........
07-07-2018
Hello,

Just wanted to know if anyone from Pakistan with accounting background i.e. Chartered Accountancy has received a nomination from Ontario Province under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Regards

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi Guys!

I am done with my IELTS and my CRS comes to 402 without my spouse's ECA and once im done with the ECA process (which will take about month and a half easily), it will come to 410. I am thinking about making my EE profile now with my current score 402. I will be choosing the option of being interested in OINP so that I might get NOI if and whenever OINP sends it. My NOC is 0213 (Computer and Information Systems Managers).

DO you guys recommend me to create my EE profile right now with my current score of 402 or should I wait for my spouse's ECA and do it afterwards. How much chance do I have with NOC 0213 of getting invitation from OINP?

Also, can any Pakistani applicants advice which service is better and faster for ECA from a Pakistani university which is not listed on WES website (UCP Lahore in our case).

Many thanks in advance!

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
MALLHI said:
Hi Guys!

I am done with my IELTS and my CRS comes to 402 without my spouse's ECA and once im done with the ECA process (which will take about month and a half easily), it will come to 410. I am thinking about making my EE profile now with my current score 402. I will be choosing the option of being interested in OINP so that I might get NOI if and whenever OINP sends it. My NOC is 0213 (Computer and Information Systems Managers).

DO you guys recommend me to create my EE profile right now with my current score of 402 or should I wait for my spouse's ECA and do it afterwards. How much chance do I have with NOC 0213 of getting invitation from OINP?

Many thanks in advance!
if CRS 402 including your wife without her ECA - Then go ahead and create profile, It will not make any difference. You need to worry only if your CRS falls below 400(cutoff) while adding any thing to application.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
if CRS 402 including your wife without her ECA - Then go ahead and create profile, It will not make any difference. You need to worry only if your CRS falls below 400(cutoff) while adding any thing to application.
If falls below 400 once received the nomination, then it is fine right?
Anyway got a friend that because age went below 400 while applying OINP last year and they didn't rejected him, received nomination a couple of months after the score felt.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Great, Thanks guys!

Also, if you could tell whats the latest situation with OINP and how much chances do we have in coming months to receive the invitation (for those of us who are in the range of 400-410). And does OINP has any preference with regards to the NOC?

When my Wife's ECA is done, should i just update my EE profile or will i need to create a new one since my CRS will change?

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
MALLHI said:
Great, Thanks guys!

Also, if you could tell whats the latest situation with OINP and how much chances do we have in coming months to receive the invitation (for those of us who are in the range of 400-410). And does OINP has any preference with regards to the NOC?

When my Wife's ECA is done, should i just update my EE profile or will i need to create a new one since my CRS will change?
You can update the profile once ECA is completed.

Mine being at 404, I have received the NOI, I think anything 400 and above should give NOI and We don't have clarity about which NOC's being preferred. Please check immigration tracker for details like which NOC's being issued NOI and timeline's.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Mahadev87 said:
You can update the profile once ECA is completed.

Mine being at 404, I have received the NOI, I think anything 400 and above should give NOI and We don't have clarity about which NOC's being preferred. Please check immigration tracker for details like which NOC's being issued NOI and timeline's.
Thanks Mahadev and congratz for getting NOI! By the way, how long does it takes to get through the process once you receive NOI? Is it the same as receiving ITA for EE or does it takes longer than ITA?

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
MALLHI said:
Thanks Mahadev and congratz for getting NOI! By the way, how long does it takes to get through the process once you receive NOI? Is it the same as receiving ITA for EE or does it takes longer than ITA?
We are first batch for Online system. Even OINP doesn't know time line. It depends on case specific.
My bet is anywhere between 3-6/9 months. Few Applicants with Masters/Inland have been approved within months time.
Last year OINP taken around 8-12/15 months for nomination but this time things are moving fast so far, hopefully it will continue the same.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Hi All,

I need urgent help.

I am planning to submit my OINP application under Human capital priority stream.
I have few doubts,

I am working on LMIA exempt job in Canada with closed work-permit, and I have been transferred here from my employer in India for which I am full time employer.
1) What documents is expected to be submitted under Job offer for such a work-permit and LMIA exempt jobs? (Because I don't have any formal document of Job offer from my employer in Canada)
2) My spouse is with me in Canada on Dependent VISA (with visitor record) is it Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
3) Do we have to authorize WES to share my spouse's ECA report along with mine? (Because nothing is mentioned in application guide for this point)?
4) To claim proof of funds for my employment in Ontario what document I need provide?

Can somebody help me with these questions urgently because my deadline of 14 days is fast approaching..

Thanks!!
[size=10pt]
Hi there

Just out of curiosity, when did you receive your NOI?

Just wondering when and if they will be sending any soon.

Good day
[/size]

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
[size=10pt]
Hi there

Just out of curiosity, when did you receive your NOI?

Just wondering when and if they will be sending any soon.

Good day
[/size]
This week:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html