+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
Congratulations to all who got their application approved or have the status changed from submitted to next level.

One question, I would like to ask to people who's application has been approved/moved from submitted to next level.

Did you send a duplicate WES report to OINP by paying $75?

I would really appreciate if anyone could answer this question.

Thanks In Advance.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
HumanCapital001 said:
Congratulations to all who got their application approved or have the status changed from submitted to next level.

One question, I would like to ask to people who's application has been approved/moved from submitted to next level.

Thanks In Advance.
Yep. I have just submitted a payment of $75.71 to WES for ordering a duplicate report to be sent to Ontario.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
HumanCapital001 said:

Thanks In Advance.
yes you should do that. It is to do must requirement in oinp guideline book. Please do it. You have to do that.

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I have successfully paid the $75 amount. Although, as per a post above in the chain. I am expecting a $34 refund from WES. I have not ordered a duplicate copy for myself.

Hopefully my status will change soon from Submitted to Next level. It is in submitted since March 1st.

Thanks Again. Fingers Crossed.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
HumanCapital001 said:
Thanks for the advice. I have successfully paid the $75 amount. Although, as per a post above in the chain. I am expecting a $34 refund from WES. I have not ordered a duplicate copy for myself.

Hopefully my status will change soon from Submitted to Next level. It is in submitted since March 1st.

Thanks Again. Fingers Crossed.

you should demand refund from wes. they will process it in 7 to 8 days. I did same and i got 34$ back

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
HumanCapital001 said:
Thanks for the update. Calling WES is the first thing to do in the morning.

You can send them msg by going to wes contact help - something like that and fill your details with wes refrence number and your request for demand.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Id OINP sending NOI to candidates now? When did they STOP?

If anyone has info on it, please update here.

As far as I can remember they stopped issuing NOI after Feb 24 or sth.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
BreakingBad said:
Id OINP sending NOI to candidates now? When did they STOP?

If anyone has info on it, please update here.

As far as I can remember they stopped issuing NOI after Feb 24 or sth.
they will start sending noi in may. From march they stopped sending noi

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
k.narinder21 said:
I have been charged $75.71 for the duplicate report to be sent to Ontario. The break up for the same is:

Order Summary
ECA Duplicate Report Package $ 30.00
1 Additional Report(s) $ 30.00
Delivery Option: Standard Delivery $ 7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 13% $ 8.71
______
Total Cost: $ 75.71

Where as the total cost of a duplicate report is $30.
Can anyone know why this happens or where i was wrong?

You need to call them or send an email. Calling is preferred though. They will ask you to request for a refund for the copy that automatically sends to CIC. Since you only need the report for OINP at th moment. They claim this is a technical glitch on their system but I find that hard to believe seeing as this "glitch" hasn't yet been corrected.

Please call an don't let them bill you double the amount for nothing.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know they will send NOI again in May? Actually in their website they don't say that they stop.

Waiting for it with 402 points, even though in the meantime we are trying to get the clb9 to boost the score to 460+ (Attempted both times and missed one time 0.5 in writing and next 0.5 in listening..)

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Hello Raj,

Just can't thank you enough for this extremely helpful guideline!! Awesome deed! :)

Please let me know if it is MANDATORY to provide reference letters from ALL employers ?

I mean, what if, out of the 5 organizations, 2 have been shut or the bosses / reporting managers are not available for some reason or have shifted to other companies, etc. ? Can a reference letter from a just one company suffice ?

Please let me know urgently.

mkcan said:
1. Copies of letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years or since you were 18 years old, whichever period is shorter Note: Originals may be requested later in the process by the program. - Tick this field - Mandatory.

One of the most important documents in your application package is your employer reference letter. Your employer letter should be in the following format -

Letters must:
• be written on company letterhead,
• be signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
• show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses, and
• be stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).

Letters must include all of the following information:

• the specific period of your employment with the company (years and months),
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
• your total annual salary plus benefits,
• the number of hours worked per week, and
• any extended periods of leave (i.e. more than one month).

sandyg

Apr 8, 2017
hi. i am new to this forum. i have some questions regarding OINP if u guys could plz ans.
i submitted my application to oinp on march 5, 2017. can anybody plz tell when should we order duplicate WES report to oinp?
1 ) Is it on the request of additional documents by OINP( which i haven't receive though) or should we order it even if they have not requested yet?
2 ) Also, if we donot send wes to them before the request for additional documents, does it mean our case is not processed or they won't take it to assessment step from submitted?

mine is at submitted level and i have yet to send duplicate wes to them as i thought it should be sent to them if they request
thank you

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
sandyg said:
hi. i am new to this forum. i have some questions regarding OINP if u guys could plz ans.
i submitted my application to oinp on march 5, 2017. can anybody plz tell when should we order duplicate WES report to oinp?
1 ) Is it on the request of additional documents by OINP( which i haven't receive though) or should we order it even if they have not requested yet?
2 ) Also, if we donot send wes to them before the request for additional documents, does it mean our case is not processed or they won't take it to assessment step from submitted?

mine is at submitted level and i have yet to send duplicate wes to them as i thought it should be sent to them if they request
thank you
It's a mandate to send the duplicate WES report that costs around $75. So, would be better you order it now and send it. Nevertheless, you will receive a mail from them to do so. Also, do you know if we have to attach reference letters from ALL employers or the recent / last one will do?

sandyg

Apr 8, 2017
It's a mandate to send the duplicate WES report that costs around $75. So, would be better you order it now and send it. Nevertheless, you will receive a mail from them to do so. Also, do you know if we have to attach reference letters from ALL employers or the recent / last one will do?

Hi , reference letters from all employers in last 10 years or after u attained the age of 18.

Can you please let me know that whether our oinp case gets processed normally if we have not sent the WES yet..Or it's processing will get late till they don't receive our Wes?