+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rajanathomas said:
Hi Everyone,

My CRS Score is 409 currently and I was wondering why I havent received NOI from OINP?
Can someone please help me on that? Is there something that I need to additionally do to receive an NOI?
I have already selected Ontario as my choice of Province.
They pause from time to time. Back in 2015, they committed the blunder of issuing too many NOIs at the same time and the processing times skyrocketed. Hopefully, they have learned from their mistakes now and they send NOI in batches, process those applications, issue nominations and then send out more NOIs.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
heena303 said:
.how do u know that we only hv 500 to 800 applicants? I am hoping that we get nomination by the end of may. May be I am very optimistic
This year 2500 slots for OINP EE, I just don't know how much for HCP though, so I guess their processing time will be faster.

rajanathomas

Apr 3, 2017
Could someone tell me if they have received OINP NOI and what was your CRS score??? Just wanted to know what was the last CRS score that received an NOI...

TheItGirl

Mar 17, 2017
romrumrira said:
This year 2500 slots for OINP EE, I just don't know how much for HCP though, so I guess their processing time will be faster.
I thought they have 6000. So only 2500 out of 6000 is for EE?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
"To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page."

This is on OINP program updates

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
TheItGirl said:
ahh.. that is just said.. do you know the count for last year ?
Most of them on the website ;)
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Each year the federal government determines the number of nominations Ontario can issue. In 2015, that number is 5200. Of these, 2700 must be used under Express Entry.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
I got NOI from Ontario in Feb'17. I submitted my file yesterday. Anyone know how much time will it take? What's the next step?
Please share your experiences who are in the ON PnP boat! :)
Thanks

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Navrattan said:
Try after sometime.Login to duplicate copy website of wes using same credentials.then choose pnp and then ontario.select no when they ask to send you one copy.they will send report directly to them.you will also get refund as theor system sends report copy to cic by default.

HI. I submitted my Ontario PnP yesterday and nowhere they asked for a duplicate copy submission.
Where it is written? Please guide

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
vensak said:
You need to scan the copy, that you will get by post. You will also need to order one copy to be sent directly to Ontario.
Good luck
I recently submitted my Ontario PnP and no where they have demanded for a duplicate WES report.
Where have you seen this option of resending the report to Ontario.

sahilsid

May 16, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
HI. I submitted my Ontario PnP yesterday and nowhere they asked for a duplicate copy submission.
Where it is written? Please guide
Hi,

Its mentioned on the page www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html in the notification dated January 11, 2016.

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
sahilsid said:
Hi,

Its mentioned on the page www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html in the notification dated January 11, 2016.

World Education Services (WES)
All applications to the OINP must include a copy of the applicant’s WES ECA report.
You must also authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP:

If you already have an ECA
If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.
If you do not have an ECA
If you are applying for the first time for an ECA report, you must select the “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCI” as a recipient of the report.
I have been charged $75.71 for the duplicate report to be sent to Ontario. The break up for the same is:

Order Summary
ECA Duplicate Report Package $ 30.00
1 Additional Report(s) $ 30.00
Delivery Option: Standard Delivery $ 7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 13% $ 8.71
______
Total Cost: $ 75.71

Where as the total cost of a duplicate report is $30.
Can anyone know why this happens or where i was wrong?

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
terki said:
"To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page."

This is on OINP program updates
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]SO, WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE OF OINP? IS IT PAUSED?

I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ON THEIR MAIN PAGE. PLEASE UPDATE

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS.
[/size][/size][/size]

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
I have been charged $75.71 for the duplicate report to be sent to Ontario. The break up for the same is:

Order Summary
ECA Duplicate Report Package $ 30.00
1 Additional Report(s) $ 30.00
Delivery Option: Standard Delivery $ 7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 13% $ 8.71

you dont need addition report. Just go to wes help and type that u already paid for additional report to cic (30$+ tax) in your 200$ package. they will return 33$ back to u. I got 33$ back from them. By default in their system, wes charge 30$ more
______
Total Cost: $ 75.71

Where as the total cost of a duplicate report is $30.
Can anyone know why this happens or where i was wrong?