+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not count towards the minimum 12 months of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least 12 months of work experience by the date that you received your NOI to qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

In OINP Work history they ask for last 10 years, however I would like to claim for only last 5 years NOC code, the others are different?

Please advise is it ok if i include last 5 years, as for the previous 5 i dont have supporting documents.? In previous post they asked to include in personal history, but there is no personal history here?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mui said:
List all of your paid work experience in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Start with your current or most recent occupation. Note: Any work experience obtained after you received your Notification of Interest through your IRCC online account will not count towards the minimum 12 months of work experience required. You must have accumulated at least 12 months of work experience by the date that you received your NOI to qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

In OINP Work history they ask for last 10 years, however I would like to claim for only last 5 years NOC code, the others are different?

Please advise is it ok if i include last 5 years, as for the previous 5 i dont have supporting documents.? In previous post they asked to include in personal history, but there is no personal history here?
Yes, you can do that IMO. The only jobs that matter are the jobs for which you are claiming points for.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ehsanul.kabir said:
Great job, Raj.
I have question about work experience. I have continuous work experience from September 2012 to May 2016. After that, I left and joined another company on August 2016. So, there was a gap of 2 months. If I mention only my continuous work experience (Sept 2012-May 2016) is that going to be an issue?
No, not an issue IMO.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.
(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?

Mar 18, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
bharatk212@gmail.com said:
Hello Navrattan , Raj

I have few more queries and seeking your help here,

1. Once ECA evaluation is completed by WES, I will be receiving a soft copy of my ECA report as well as the hard copy. To apply for EE, is soft copy alone enough or do i even need to attach the hard copy ?

2. If Hard copy is also needed, please suggest me on which mailing method should i use? When i tried to submit my ECA application, i had two delivery options to select

1) Standard Mail via Canada Post (CDN. $7) and
2) International Courier (CDN. $85) - (UPS or TNT based on country)

If ECA report soft copy is alone enough then I think I can go for Standard Mail via Canada Post (CDN. $7) and I can save $78 (It’s just my thought).

Please assist me at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance
Bharat Kumar

Mar 18, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I have few queries and seeking your help here,

1. Once ECA evaluation is completed by WES, I will be receiving a soft copy of my ECA report as well as the hard copy. To apply for EE, is soft copy alone enough or do i even need to attach the hard copy ?

2. If Hard copy is also needed, please suggest me on which mailing method should i use? When i tried to submit my ECA application, i had two delivery options to select

If ECA report soft copy is alone enough then I think I can go for Standard Mail via Canada Post (CDN. $7) and I can save $78 (It’s just my thought).

Thanks in Advance
Bharat Kumar

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
bharatk212@gmail.com said:
Hi Folks,

I have few queries and seeking your help here,

Thanks in Advance
Bharat Kumar
To create express entry profile you only need Reference number,which will be generated after payment.
You can go for international courier if you want report fast.you will be able to track your report.but in standard mail you can't track package.Then will send hard copy in both cases!! It's upon you!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnyajrawat said:
Hello Seniors,

Actually I am living in a country where there in no Canadian Embassy or consulate. So I have following questions -

(1) For stamping the visa on passport after 'Passport Request', should it be sent to a specific embassy or I can go to any Canadaian embassy in the world to get visa on my passport.
(2) How many days they give to get Visa stamped on passport ?
(3) I came to know that they will give 30 days to accept nomination. Will I be needed to accept it by email or on CIC EE profile ?
(4) Can the Medical be done from any of their authorised centres of CIC or it has to be done from any specific centre ?
1. if you get so far that you get PPR request, you will get it in a form o letter (PDF). it will be stated where exactly shall you send your passport (usually it is just 1 embassy but sometimes there are 2 listed). So no you cannot just choose randomly.
2. Normally you have 30 days to submit your passport after PPR (meaning that passport must arrive in those 30 days on the designated address).
3. If you get PNP nomination on your EE profile you will have 30 days to accept it. You are accepting it directly on your EE profile. Nomination itself is then valid 6 months (you need to get ITA and AOR before it will expire).
4. medicals can be done at any CIC authorised center (but it must be on their list of course).

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
geetsingh said:
OINP is the one asking for duplicate copy, so it has to be addressed to OINP MIIT and not to CIC.

It gives us an option to select OINP.

It is mandate as OINP has specifically asked for it.
Guys i am unable to login to my WES account. How do i order the duplicate report to be sent to OINP?
Please guide.

Brijendra1984

Mar 30, 2017
Hello sir i have one query about most sutable NOC for PNP of my profile

I have M.Com degree and about 5 year experience in financial and accounting. But i have confused about NOC ........is any Professional cource required or MCom is sufficient for NOC 1111

I have done ilets with CLB 7, complete WES

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
jazzyapd said:
Got it. Thanks much. I placed the report order on WES website for it to go to OINP directly.
Guys i am unable to login to my WES account. How do i order the duplicate report to be sent to OINP?
Please guide.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
k.narinder21 said:
Please guide.
Try after sometime.Login to duplicate copy website of wes using same credentials.then choose pnp and then ontario.select no when they ask to send you one copy.they will send report directly to them.you will also get refund as theor system sends report copy to cic by default.

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hi,
Once I am done with activating Job bank account, received a letter in the account saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates".
However, under the Application details the status saying "Pending Additional Criteria".
Please comment on this situation and guide me what to do to change the application status.

Regards,
NRY

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
NRY said:
Hi,
Once I am done with activating Job bank account, received a letter in the account saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates".
However, under the Application details the status saying "Pending Additional Criteria".
Please comment on this situation and guide me what to do to change the application status.

Regards,
NRY
You need not to do anything.It will change to accepted after 24 hours.