+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Yes, you can get ITA in between if you have enough points at either cut-off or above cut-off score of any round of invitation that takes place until you receive nomination.
thanks Sushsmart15 :D

Chaser61

Nov 25, 2016
jazzyapd said:
Hi,
I didn't receive any communication at all from OINP after submitting my online application to them earlier this month. I only realized that I may have to make the WES report order and asked the question after reviewing my application and seeing the tool tip besides the question 'Do you have an ECA?' in the education section. The tool tip says 'Please ensure you have authorized the organization to share results of your ECA with OINP ... failure to do so will delay the processing of your application'. So I went ahead and ordered the WES duplicate report for OINP.
I did send the scanned copy of WES evaluation. What else I have to do ?

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
last_try said:
Is settlement funds mandatory for OINP? I read it somewhere in OINP site that the fund requirement is not needed for CEC. I couldn't find it now.. is this really needed? Kindly advice.
IF you are qualified to apply under CEC, then POF is not required. Your canadian salary statement is enough.

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,
I have current EE profile score of 427 and has not received any OINP Human Capital NOI, can you please advise if recreating the EE profile will help me get a NOI?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamofca said:
Hi there,

Hubby and I received our NOI on 23rd Feb. But his uncle, who we listed as the relative in Ontario, has not been forthcoming with the required supporting docs :-X. I'd like to find out whether anyone has ever had success on getting Ontario PNP by listing a friend in Ontario as their social connection. What type of supporting documents would you suggest in this case?
Thanks
It does not really matter for Ontario for his uncle to be cooperative. He can list it more vaguely. All he needs is a good motivation letter why he considers Ontario to be close to him. He can even tell the truth, that he has relatives to chat and advice, but they are too sensible to send him copies of their private documents. thats all.
Just make sure he will not list that as real connections for CRS points. Then he needs to have real prooves for that.

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Advise,

my existing EE profile is created by my Immi Consultant with a CRS of 427, now I have noticed that for Ontario Human Capital programme, it may help to re-create my EE profile for getting NOI.

can I have another profile created by me, if any profile selected, I can withdraw the other. Consultant want to charge another 900 Dollar to do the same- Greedy

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ExpatingSinceLong said:
Need Advise,

my existing EE profile is created by my Immi Consultant with a CRS of 427, now I have noticed that for Ontario Human Capital programme, it may help to re-create my EE profile for getting NOI.

can I have another profile created by me, if any profile selected, I can withdraw the other. Consultant want to charge another 900 Dollar to do the same- Greedy
You're not supposed to have more that one profile on EE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

That's one of the main problems of having a third party representing you, you're left at their mercy for anything out of the ordinary.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DETAIL EXPLANATION. YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.

MIND EXPLAINING TO ME THE CREATION OF EE PROFILE PROCESS?

I MEAN DO I NEED ALL MY 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT WHEN I INITIALLY CREATE THE EE PROFILE?

DO I NEED THE 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT WHEN I INITIALLY GET AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM ONTARIO?

I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHEN I SHOULD PROVIDE MY PROOF OF FUNDS.

WHEN SHOULD I ASK MY BANK TO WRITE ME A LETTER? HOW LONG PRIOR TO ME CREATING MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?

I MEAN DO THEY NEED PROOF OF FUNDS WHEN CREATING THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE FIRST TIME?

I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE ME A DETAIL PROCESS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKS A LOT

PS; PLEASE IGNORE THE CAPITALS. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE

THANKS AGAIN
:'( :'( :'(

babuku

Mar 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I have a profile with 437 points. my points may go down by another 5 because of my age in next few days.

Any one got ONIP nomination recently? i mean after march 1st EE draw and 24th march. Was waiting for the scroes to go down but it went up to 441 bad luck.

Just wondering any one got ONIP nomination recently? Is that something we need to do to get the ONIP folks notified?

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
nice222 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS DETAIL EXPLANATION. YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.

MIND EXPLAINING TO ME THE CREATION OF EE PROFILE PROCESS?

I MEAN DO I NEED ALL MY 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT WHEN I INITIALLY CREATE THE EE PROFILE? - Its not required to submit POF when u create initially.

DO I NEED THE 6 MONTHS BANK STATEMENT WHEN I INITIALLY GET AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM ONTARIO? - Its not required to submit POF when u create initially.

I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHEN I SHOULD PROVIDE MY PROOF OF FUNDS. - You are required to submit POF only after you get ITA or EOI from OINP. But its better to maintain those funds in your account for last 3 or 6 months

WHEN SHOULD I ASK MY BANK TO WRITE ME A LETTER? HOW LONG PRIOR TO ME CREATING MY EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE? - You are required to submit POF only after you get ITA or EOI from OINP. But its better to maintain those funds in your account for last 3 or 6 months

I MEAN DO THEY NEED PROOF OF FUNDS WHEN CREATING THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE FIRST TIME? - Not reuired

I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE ME A DETAIL PROCESS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANKS A LOT

PS; PLEASE IGNORE THE CAPITALS. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE

THANKS AGAIN
:'( :'( :'(

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, are there any consequences if one creates 2 profiles? my earlier profile is created under consultant's username etc, whereas mine will be under my username. i understand rest of the details will be same.

g126 said:
You're not supposed to have more that one profile on EE: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

That's one of the main problems of having a third party representing you, you're left at their mercy for anything out of the ordinary.