Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,
I have found that we need to show bank balance for latest 6 months to prove that we have enough settlement funds. The question is do we have to keep this balance above the minimum CAD 12300 throughout the time period, or is it okay to be below at times. Also, a thing to consider is exchange rate movements as I have my money in USD. Do I have to consider this as well?
Thanks in advance!

mnavid

Mar 19, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have EE profile and my CRS points are 435. I have a question that to get NOI from OINP do I have to apply for HUMAN CAPITAL stream or I have to do nothing just wait for OINP to pick my profile and issue me NOI? Please advise. Thank You.

bhanu888

Oct 15, 2016
mnavid said:
Hi everyone,

I have EE profile and my CRS points are 435. I have a question that to get NOI from OINP do I have to apply for HUMAN CAPITAL stream or I have to do nothing just wait for OINP to pick my profile and issue me NOI? Please advise. Thank You.
Wait for OINP to pick your profile and send you NOI. BTW does anyone know if NOI has been sent on EE profiles created after 15th march 2017?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
Hello guys,
I have found that we need to show bank balance for latest 6 months to prove that we have enough settlement funds. The question is do we have to keep this balance above the minimum CAD 12300 throughout the time period, or is it okay to be below at times. Also, a thing to consider is exchange rate movements as I have my money in USD. Do I have to consider this as well?
Thanks in advance!
You can use the balance, just make sure that you have the said balance while entering canada.

mnavid

Mar 19, 2016
bhanu888 said:
Wait for OINP to pick your profile and send you NOI. BTW does anyone know if NOI has been sent on EE profiles created after 15th march 2017?
My EE profile was created on 22nd and didn't got NOI yet

Paul William

Mar 28, 2017
CanadaWeCome said:
You are welcome...but please do also include the Translation & Notarization part as in many (in fact most, including many parts of India) countries Marriage Certificates are issued in their local languages, and if applicants forget to get it translated and notarized, i am afraid OINP may reject it outright and all the hard work may go waste.
HELLO WE HAVE THE SAME NOC? HOWS YOUR PAPERS?

chandrukkl

Mar 28, 2017
I applied for ONIP Human Capital under FSW on march 3rd 2017, my status says "Assessment" right now.

I am engaged right now and i am going get married by the end of august. How can I add my wife after I get the Nomination from Ontario?

Anyone please help.

talal_mo

Mar 27, 2017
Hello everyone
I have opened my express entry account few days back through an agency in Dubai

I have some doubts and enquiries if anyone can help me

They promise that they will apply on behalf of me for Provincial Nomination Program " PNP". Now and for example if they applied for ONTARIO, and i did apply myself as well for the same !

Does the duplicate applications to the same province cause any problem?

The second enquiry
What is the best way to know if any province started receiving application through PNP !!

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
chandrukkl said:
I applied for ONIP Human Capital under FSW on march 3rd 2017, my status says "Assessment" right now.

I am engaged right now and i am going get married by the end of august. How can I add my wife after I get the Nomination from Ontario?

Anyone please help.
When did it changed to Assessment. Is it today?
Whats is your NOC?

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
babuku said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a profile with 437 points. my points may go down by another 5 because of my age in next few days.

Any one got ONIP nomination recently? i mean after march 1st EE draw and 24th march. Was waiting for the scroes to go down but it went up to 441 bad luck.

Just wondering any one got ONIP nomination recently? Is that something we need to do to get the ONIP folks notified?

Appreciate your inputs.

According to this forum no one has got noi after 28th feb.I guess they have paused!!

Regards,

ehsanul.kabir

Mar 25, 2017
Great job, Raj.
I have question about work experience. I have continuous work experience from September 2012 to May 2016. After that, I left and joined another company on August 2016. So, there was a gap of 2 months. If I mention only my continuous work experience (Sept 2012-May 2016) is that going to be an issue?

Mar 18, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hi Raj and other Folks,

Thanks a lot for your post and it is very much helpful for newbies like me.

I have one question regarding ECA, While submitting the ECA application through WES it will show the total package cost for my degree and it will ask for optional field to select for PNP and it will cost $50 for each PNP.
Whether it is mandatory or necessary to select any province PNP if i am interested to apply for any province PNP in future.

Example: I am interested to apply for OINP in future when I submit my EE, so is it necessary for me to select OINP option and pay $50 extra while submitting my ECA application in WES.?

Thanks in Advance.
Bharat Kumar

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
bharatk212@gmail.com said:
Hi Raj and other Folks,

Thanks a lot for your post and it is very much helpful for newbies like me.

I have one question regarding ECA, While submitting the ECA application through WES it will show the total package cost for my degree and it will ask for optional field to select for PNP and it will cost $50 for each PNP.
Whether it is mandatory or necessary to select any province PNP if i am interested to apply for any province PNP in future.

Example: I am interested to apply for OINP in future when I submit my EE, so is it necessary for me to select OINP option and pay $50 extra while submitting my ECA application in WES.?

Thanks in Advance.
Bharat Kumar
You need not to select PNP.After you have applied for pnp application,you can order duplicate copy and send it directly to pnp.Thats what i did.Hope it helps!

Mar 18, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Navrattan said:
You need not to select PNP.After you have applied for pnp application,you can order duplicate copy and send it directly to pnp.Thats what i did.Hope it helps!
Hello Navrattan ,

Thanks a lot for your kind response and yes it will help me.