Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
rajkamalmohanram said:
While I have put in my best efforts to make this guide perfect, some discrepancies/typos might have crept in. Please feel free to point out any errors/discrepancies that you might find. Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

OINP usually asks for the following documents -

• 6 months payslips
• Updated bank statements
• Employment documents (Offer letter or other work contract documents)
• Proof of job search in Ontario (Common for CEC applicants/rare for FSW counterparts)
• Proof of intent to reside in Ontario (For CEC applicants)
• Source of funds (VERY rare - Expect this if your funds are not more than at least 3 months old)

In the verification call, the officer discusses about the details on your application form. Please be advised that you mighr be asked to explain your roles and responsibilities.

For people who have not submitted the receipt of ECA to be sent directly sent to OINP, you will get this request via email.

So, please create accounts on job portals and try applying for some jobs in Ontario.

Step 9 - Wait for nomination

You are approaching the end of the process - Nomination. All the above content/advise/comments/suggestions/tips/n Letter". You can challenge this decision by giving them additional proof. Please note that this takes quite some time to get processes. Your request to re-consider will be taken up by an officer who is a senior to the officer who processed your application and was not involved in the previous decision. This officer will take a fresh look at the application and if he is satisfied, he might approve your application and provide you with a nomination. Else, I'd rather not say.

I know this is a LONG guide but I had to explain every nuance to make things clear! Hope you enjoyed reading it and I believe it will benefit people who are applying to OINP. Please let me know your comments - Constructive criticism is welcome!

Good luck and all the very best to all the applicants!

-rajkamalmohanram
+1 .. You are the best!! Thanks for all your help in the forum!

Mar 22, 2017
Qatar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be a newbie question, do I have to receive NOI first before I can apply for OINP Human resource programme or I must create a profile on there website to get it?

I have my profile already created under Express entry with a CRS score of 427. please advise

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
ExpatingSinceLong said:
May be a newbie question, do I have to receive NOI first before I can apply for OINP Human resource programme or I must create a profile on there website to get it?

I have my profile already created under Express entry with a CRS score of 427. please advise
you receive NOI first, which is valid 6 months. during this month you can create the account on their website. Once you register the account, you have only 14 days to submit. So Once you receive NOI start collecting documents before registering.

Elmira_Dos

Mar 12, 2017
Selectedfew said:
Hi all,

I also applied under the human capital stream on 3rd of March. The status has also changed to assessment.
What do you mean by "applied under the human capital stream"? Do you mean that you have created profile in Express entry pool and choose - Ontario or All Provinces?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elmira_Dos said:
What do you mean by "applied under the human capital stream"? Do you mean that you have created profile in Express entry pool and choose - Ontario or All Provinces?
he is already on further steps.
He created EE. He got PT NOI from ontario (notification of interest), he filled in application (this time online) and he is already checking status of this application. And that is what he commented on.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Manylivesmanymasters said:
Guys, I don't see the PCC in the required documents list. So is it not needed for OINP?
PCCs are required only for e-APR. Not for any PNP.

Elmira_Dos

Mar 12, 2017
vensak said:
he is already on further steps.
He created EE. He got PT NOI from ontario (notification of interest), he filled in application (this time online) and he is already checking status of this application. And that is what he commented on.
Got it. Thanks.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I received noi, will apply for oinp.. so when oinp is processing my application will I still be eligible for future draws to get a direct ita?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Mui said:
I received noi, will apply for oinp.. so when oinp is processing my application will I still be eligible for future draws to get a direct ita?
Yes, you can get ITA in between if you have enough points at either cut-off or above cut-off score of any round of invitation that takes place until you receive nomination.

dreamofca

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there,

Hubby and I received our NOI on 23rd Feb. But his uncle, who we listed as the relative in Ontario, has not been forthcoming with the required supporting docs :-X. I'd like to find out whether anyone has ever had success on getting Ontario PNP by listing a friend in Ontario as their social connection. What type of supporting documents would you suggest in this case?
Thanks

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Is settlement funds mandatory for OINP? I read it somewhere in OINP site that the fund requirement is not needed for CEC. I couldn't find it now.. is this really needed? Kindly advice.