OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Guys,

Anyone received NOI recently ? I only know of the first slot that were sent out on Feb 23rd when ON PNP was launched for 2017

Elmira_Dos

Mar 12, 2017
Nobody received since March 7-8. It is strange that there were no draw on Wednesday and no NOI. Looks like they are waiting for something....

gurinder22

Mar 18, 2017
Hello Sir,
Can you explain why I am not getting NOI?
I created my express entry profile on December 11 and linked and created Jobbank account as well.My CRS is 423 and Do I need to apply for OINP under Human Capital stream separately or OINP going to pick randomly depending upon individual CRS point. I am working as a computer Network Technician NOC 2281, Does this NOC code make any difference or I have to change my job.
Thank You

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
gurinder22 said:
Hello Sir,
Can you explain why I am not getting NOI?
I created my express entry profile on December 11 and linked and created Jobbank account as well.My CRS is 423 and Do I need to apply for OINP under Human Capital stream separately or OINP going to pick randomly depending upon individual CRS point. I am working as a computer Network Technician NOC 2281, Does this NOC code make any difference or I have to change my job.
Thank You
Mostly NOI's were given to those whose profile was created or re-created after 21st Feb,2017.They pick randomly.You can't apply directly without receiving NOI.That's what i know!!

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkoushik0730 said:
@jazzyapd,

When you had submitted your application to ONIP ? and how many days after submission, they had requested for duplicate WES copy ?

I had submitted my application 03/07 after receiving NOI, still no communication from ONIP side.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Hi,
I didn't receive any communication at all from OINP after submitting my online application to them earlier this month. I only realized that I may have to make the WES report order and asked the question after reviewing my application and seeing the tool tip besides the question 'Do you have an ECA?' in the education section. The tool tip says 'Please ensure you have authorized the organization to share results of your ECA with OINP ... failure to do so will delay the processing of your application'. So I went ahead and ordered the WES duplicate report for OINP.

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
jazzyapd said:
Hi,
I didn't receive any communication at all from OINP after submitting my online application to them earlier this month. I only realized that I may have to make the WES report order and asked the question after reviewing my application and seeing the tool tip besides the question 'Do you have an ECA?' in the education section. The tool tip says 'Please ensure you have authorized the organization to share results of your ECA with OINP ... failure to do so will delay the processing of your application'. So I went ahead and ordered the WES duplicate report for OINP.

Thank you for your response!!

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys,

Please what sort of document are we to submit for intention to reside in Ontario? The application guide states as shown below. If you have a childhood friend, what kind of documentation will need to be submitted?

All applicants must intend to reside in Ontario.
You will be required to list your established ties to Ontario. Ties to Ontario can include but are not limited to, the following:

 Current and/or previous employment in Ontario,  Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario,  Education in Ontario,  Volunteer work in Ontario,  Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership,  Professional networks and affiliations,  Family ties,  Social connections or personal relationships, and/or  Previous visits to Ontario.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
maplewinn said:
Hello guys,

Please what sort of document are we to submit for intention to reside in Ontario? The application guide states as shown below. If you have a childhood friend, what kind of documentation will need to be submitted?

All applicants must intend to reside in Ontario.
You will be required to list your established ties to Ontario. Ties to Ontario can include but are not limited to, the following:

 Current and/or previous employment in Ontario,  Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario,  Education in Ontario,  Volunteer work in Ontario,  Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership,  Professional networks and affiliations,  Family ties,  Social connections or personal relationships, and/or  Previous visits to Ontario.
This could be anything...

Do you know anyone in Ontario (professionally or personally) if so you can mention them. If they are family then your connections/ties are even stronger.

Have you researched about Ontario? If so what do you find appealing about it? If given the opportunity to go to Canada WHY would you pick Ontario over another PT?

Do you currently live in Canada? If so do you live in Ontario? If not then you have a problem as you'll need to write something pretty convincing for then to believe that you'll be moving from where ever you are to ON if they nominate you. If you do live in ON then provide proof (such as rental lease).

Basically use your imagination and your job here is to convince them that if they nominate you, you will settle in ON.

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Ok. Thank you so much for responding.

I don't live in canada. I have a friend who does and i've applied for jobs in toronto. Will a letter explaining these be sufficient then?

boatyyo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
g126 said:
This could be anything...

Do you know anyone in Ontario (professionally or personally) if so you can mention them. If they are family then your connections/ties are even stronger.

Have you researched about Ontario? If so what do you find appealing about it? If given the opportunity to go to Canada WHY would you pick Ontario over another PT?

Do you currently live in Canada? If so do you live in Ontario? If not then you have a problem as you'll need to write something pretty convincing for then to believe that you'll be moving from where ever you are to ON if they nominate you. If you do live in ON then provide proof (such as rental lease).

Basically use your imagination and your job here is to convince them that if they nominate you, you will settle in ON.
Can you please clarify on the documentation required? For example can i just mention people i know in Ontario or do I need to submit any proof of connection with them?

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Elmira_Dos said:
Nobody received since March 7-8. It is strange that there were no draw on Wednesday and no NOI. Looks like they are waiting for something....
if anyone created a whatsapp group who are waiting for NOI, please add me. this will help us keep connected. my phone number is 647-339-2268. thank you

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
srikamesh said:
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as outland FSW

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Selectedfew said:
Hi all,

I also applied under the human capital stream on 3rd of March. The status has also changed to assessment.

Do they notify via e-mail or you have to keep checking the status online?

Thanks!!