Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
gooDevil said:
Oh its a screwed up system, they have a monkey jumping all around and pocking profiles randomly... So much for a developed country and the richest province in that.

Anyhow, aftet losing my patience I am concentrating on Australian PR as they are much more organised and dont have a monkey employed ;D :D
I wish they had a Monkey doling out NOIs .. I am a follower of the 'Monkey GOD' and wish he was in charge of the OINP .. would have got mine (hopefully) by now :)' .. but I am still waiting ..

Note: Members from India would understand what I mean :)' Congratulations and all the best to all who got NOI and to all who are still waiting .. keep the faith ..

HectorMe

Feb 23, 2017
Hello Guys

I'm a bit confused and I'm hoping that one of you may help me out:
- I accepted Ontario nomination on the 10th February and 24 hours later I got the 600 points added to my score
- last draw (1st March 2017) I got an ITA, but when I was filling the online forms, something caught my attention in section "Application Details", Question : If i had a provincial nomination the answer is still No !!?

My Question :

- Should I decline the ITA and update my EE profile and change the answer to yes ?
- Or should I simply keep it as it is and continue my application ?

Any inputs on this is much appreciated.

Regards.

gem101

May 11, 2015
HectorMe said:
Hello Guys

- I accepted Ontario nomination on the 10th February and 24 hours later I got the 600 points added to my score
- last draw (1st March 2017) I got an ITA, but when I was filling the online forms, something caught my attention in section "Application Details", Question : If i had a provincial nomination the answer is still No !!?

My Question :

- Should I decline the ITA and update my EE profile and change the answer to yes ?

Regards.
Hi, Let me get something straight you accepted OINP Feb 10th then 24hours later they gave you 600 point
am I missing something here???

you received 600 point 24hours later after accepting your nomination??
Hmmmm interesting....

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
gem101 said:
Hi, Let me get something straight you accepted OINP Feb 10th then 24hours later they gave you 600 point

Hmmmm interesting....
I think he got the NOI last year and it was approved on Feb 10. He then accepted that. There was no NOI issued on Feb 10.

HectorMe

Feb 23, 2017
gem101 said:

Hmmmm interesting....
Oh it seems that I posted in the wrong place, my application was under the French speaking stream and obviously you are not familiar with it, but thanks anyway.

For the record I got my answer.

Good luck for you guys.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HectorMe said:
Hello Guys

My Question :

Regards.
No need to do that. If you got ITA then all you need is when filling in the application to change it correctly (you got points and by now you have also your nomination certificate). So that alone should be OK.

HectorMe

Feb 23, 2017
vensak said:
No need to do that. If you got ITA then all you need is when filling in the application to change it correctly (you got points and by now you have also your nomination certificate). So that alone should be OK.
Thanks a lot for your help.

wish786

May 19, 2016
please help..
i got registered via one-key account(my bad)..want to deactivate/delete it..as my documents are not ready yet.
is there any way to do so??if i withdraw my applcation (havent submitted yet) will i be able to get register again later

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish786 said:
please help..
i got registered via one-key account(my bad)..want to deactivate/delete it..as my documents are not ready yet.
is there any way to do so??if i withdraw my applcation (havent submitted yet) will i be able to get register again later
Which stream exactly you want to apply for?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish786 said:
Human Capital Priorities Stream
A bit difficult to say.
Within last couple of days they did change announcement regarding the deadlines.
Best advice is, that you shall ask Ontario helpline directly ( to call there). As there are no information how abadoned one key account will be treated (especially if you lock them with NOI and you get your case number).

SawBear

Dec 10, 2015
Hello folks,
I have received a PT notification from Ontario, Just wondering what would happen if I update a piece of information on my EE profile?
My other solution is to create a new EE profile with the correct information and waiting for the PT notification to be recieved in the new profile. Then I can delete the old profile :D
Let me know what U think?
Thank yall

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
SawBear said:
Hello folks,
I have received a PT notification from Ontario, Just wondering what would happen if I update a piece of information on my EE profile?
My other solution is to create a new EE profile with the correct information and waiting for the PT notification to be recieved in the new profile. Then I can delete the old profile :D
Let me know what U think?
Thank yall
when did you receive the PT notification?
what is the change that u need to make on ur profile?
if u recreate the profile ur PT is gone and ull again have to wait for it and no one is sure when will ontario start again..!!
do not delete old profile after notification... !