+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
vensak said:
A good advice.

Either choose Ontario, Alberta and BC
or choose all provinces.
Also it is possible to have clicked all 4 of these possibilities at the same time, it will disable the option for data collecting for ON and BC. That is how it works. So it may cause Ontario not to see you.
Is that the reason why my profile didn't get picked, are you sure ?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PasumarthyHarsha said:
Is that the reason why my profile didn't get picked, are you sure ?
If you are choosing just Ontario, you will get additional message on the bottom stating that you shall allow Ontario to collect information.
But the moment you add All territories and at the same time keep Ontario clicked, that message will dissapear. Programming behind is the reason. So when choosing, make sure, that you see that message. So either choose Ontario and whatever else but not All provinces option. Or choose just All Provinces

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Team,

I got the below under my EE profile message list. When I am clicking it, opened the letter but no PDF.

Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - February 27, 2017

Questions:

1. Does It mean I am invited to apply for ONIP?

2. It also says- you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter Do I have to call them or just create -ONe-key account and fill up the details and submit.

Please help.

Thanks,

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
mkoushik0730 said:
Hello Team,

I got the below under my EE profile message list. When I am clicking it, opened the letter but no PDF.

Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter - February 27, 2017

Questions:

1. Does It mean I am invited to apply for ONIP?

2. It also says- you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter Do I have to call them or just create -ONe-key account and fill up the details and submit.

Please help.

Thanks,
Congrats Koushik,

What is your score, when did you created profile and is it under FSW or CEC ?

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
PasumarthyHarsha said:
Congrats Koushik,

What is your score, when did you created profile and is it under FSW or CEC ?
@ PasumarthyHarsha-

my score is 410. created on 02/24/2017 ..FSW as outside of canada.

It also says- you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter Do I have to call them or just create -ONe-key account and fill up the details and submit. ---> What should do here ??

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
You need to make your One key account first. Second you need to register your profile but do note the moment you register your profile using your on-key you will have 14 days only to submit documents.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Status: Inland, Western Canada, CRS 420, Open work permit for 2 years,

Can I apply for OINP Human Capital if I get the PT?

Does it contradict intent to reside in Ontario?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pedestal-man said:
Status: Inland, Western Canada, CRS 420, Open work permit for 2 years,

Can I apply for OINP Human Capital if I get the PT?

Does it contradict intent to reside in Ontario?
Yes you can apply even from other province, but you need to have very convincing letter of intention to move to Ontario and settle there.

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
mkoushik0730 said:
@ PasumarthyHarsha-

my score is 410. created on 02/24/2017 ..FSW as outside of canada.

It also says- you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter Do I have to call them or just create -ONe-key account and fill up the details and submit. ---> What should do here ??
Hi,

Our friend by username "dukagjinasi" got the invitation from Ontario - FSW.
Please ask him.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
sky305 said:
Great! How did you get NOI.

I have 411 points and am falling under CEC category. Isn't this enough to get NOI? or do I have to do anything else?
I currently reside in Ontario with CRS 432 - I recreated my profile on Feb24th. Did not get the invite so far.

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
hey

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[19:57:56]

I am unable to continue with my profile, When i click on case number in one-key portal , i am getting this error.Kindly advice what to do ? :'(

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
Leo369 said:
I currently reside in Ontario with CRS 432 - I recreated my profile on Feb24th. Did not get the invite so far.
Hi Friend,

My score is 433, we both are at same score.

I created my profile on Dec 6th, 2016. I didn't get NOI. I guess profiles are being picked up based on NOC codes.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Guys,
If you have not received NOI simply re-create a new profile asap. Then wait for 2-3 days for NOI. If you still dont get it re-create another one. Dont sit idle, there can be a bug in the system but we have to fight and win the game.

1) Change the email of the job bank first to another email. This will help you keep the same email for EE and job bank.
2) There is a calculated risk in this game. For account activation you may need exactly 24 hours and if OINP closes the stream by that time then it will be a disaster.

Cheers !