+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

gem101

May 11, 2015
Nad86 said:
Why didn't you receive ITA directly though? Last cutoff was 441.
I created my profile after the cut off, the cut off was Feb 22nd I think
my profile was created Feb 24th

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
gem101 said:
I created my profile after the cut off, the cut off was Feb 22nd I think
my profile was created Feb 24th
You have a high chance in getting ITA directly. More efficient in terms of money and time.

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Tee_man said:
Hello guys, I just woke up to find out I received NOI for HCP Stream!
NOC: 2221
CRS: 433
Old EE Profile created: 4 October, 2016
New EE Profile created: 24 February, 2017
;D :D 8)

Congratulations! Pls guide me as I have two profiles active i.e old profile created in Nov '16 and new profile created on 27th Feb 2017.
Are both profiles considered valid? Should I be deleting the older one?

Pls help!!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
dekey07 said:
Congratulations! Pls guide me as I have two profiles active i.e old profile created in Nov '16 and new profile created on 27th Feb 2017.
Are both profiles considered valid? Should I be deleting the older one?

Pls help!!
Of course, do delete the previous one. It is illegal to have two profiles active.

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Thanks Nad for the quick revert!
Do i need to create one key right now? can you share any link to read on one key?

Thank you again!

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
dekey07 said:
Thanks Nad for the quick revert!
Do i need to create one key right now? can you share any link to read on one key?

Thank you again!
Go through this guide completely. Hope that helps. I have heard that once you register online, you just have 14 days to complete the application. Though, do so when you have all the docs ready. You can check all the docs in the guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Still, there are lots of confusion about how long do you have after NOI to submit your application. 14 or 45 days? No one knows. better to confirm from Ontario Immigration.

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Navrattan said:
I have total experience above 2 years.My first year designation was graduate engineer trainee.It was full time and paid job.Will this be considered as work experience by Ontario immigration?My points including this experience are 68,otherwise it will reduce to 66.Then i wont meet eligibility criteria of 67 points although i have CRS 404.Please reply!!!! I am really worried!!! ???

Thanks in advance.
If it was a full time and paid job and you can support with required documents - reference letters/pay stubs, then why not. It should be considered. Also, must be aligned to one of the NOCs for OINP.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Yes, i have all supporting documents like appointment letter,salary structure,reference letter on company letterhead.My designation was Graduate Engineer Trainee-Electrical.Will that match NOC 2133- Electrical and Electronics Engineer?

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
Nad86 said:
Though, I wonder why you have put yourself in rush by creating a profile. I think you have been also confused that the 45-day timeline may not be in effect for this year. Right?
Yeah I didnt realize that by registering my profile I will fall into this timeline trap. Since it did not say any where how much time we have to accept the NOI by making a profile so i assumed to do it asap.

I just pray I can get thing sorted in time and that they consider extending the deadline because the system is still not working and one can barely access it.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Sir I am confused in settlement funds. If I receive NOI from ontario I have to show funds according to LICO. after tht when I will receive ITA do I again have to show funds.Kindly advise

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Guys,

To help me save the hassle of getting the reference letters from my previous employers I am thinking to remove my experience of over 6 years. Is that okay or a bad idea?

I think the max they ask is 6 years it more, do removing anything more than that should be fine?

Please guide.

Thanks.

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
gooDevil said:
Guys,

To help me save the hassle of getting the reference letters from my previous employers I am thinking to remove my experience of over 6 years. Is that okay or a bad idea?

I think the max they ask is 6 years it more, do removing anything more than that should be fine?

Please guide.

Thanks.
kindly advise .I am also in same situation

zaibghaffar

Jul 3, 2014
hello , i have received NOI.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

i am seeing this error when i login using 1 key credentials . kindly guide.