+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

farazS

Feb 23, 2017
when recreating profile and submitting new application, do we have to give our previous application number? its asking me and im not sure if i have to refer it, since i didnt receive any NOI or invitation yet on my old application..

please advise.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Leo369 said:
Hi Sushsmart,

Just cross checked the guidelines.
NA is when you are accepted into the EE stream without a JOB BANK profile.
Accepted is when JOB BANK PROFILE is mandatory and has been created.
Pending is when it is mandatory but not created.
Oh....sorry.....I didn't read the point of job in Canada. Thanks for clarification.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
farazS said:
when recreating profile and submitting new application, do we have to give our previous application number? its asking me and im not sure if i have to refer it, since i didnt receive any NOI or invitation yet on my old application..

please advise.
I have the similar situation and same question, system asks if I have applied before and previous EE profile no. when I re-create my profile.
But obviously as I didn't get any invite yet, do I have to mention about previous profile no. ?

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

One quick query on EE profile - I have a graduate degree passed in 2010 so in the study section do I mention it and click the check mark as it is my current study? If I do that it does not let me put the to date and if I uncheck it i can put both the from and the start date. Please help.

Thanks.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
gooDevil said:
Hi All,

One quick query on EE profile - I have a graduate degree passed in 2010 so in the study section do I mention it and click the check mark as it is my current study? If I do that it does not let me put the to date and if I uncheck it i can put both the from and the start date. Please help.

Thanks.
Do not check it as your current study as u passed it in 2010, instead put the completion date followed by selecting the option that you have received degree/diploma for this study.

Same thing goes for work info, when you fill it, for your previous employers you have to mark Start and End date, but if you are currently working, you have to check the option that its your current job and only mention the start date.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gpsingh12 said:
I have the similar situation and same question, system asks if I have applied before and previous EE profile no. when I re-create my profile.
But obviously as I didn't get any invite yet, do I have to mention about previous profile no. ?
Answer is no. Because all you did before were EE profiles not application after ITA. If you did not get ITA just consider those old EE as expressions of interest (that is not same as application).

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
gpsingh12 said:
Do not check it as your current study as u passed it in 2010, instead put the completion date followed by selecting the option that you have received degree/diploma for this study.

Same thing goes for work info, when you fill it, for your previous employers you have to mark Start and End date, but if you are currently working, you have to check the option that its your current job and only mention the start date.
Many Thanks GP Singh.

nilaoyezhu

May 10, 2016
Hi guys,

I have just received a PT and I am wondering when should I respond to it.

Do they require me to finish my application in 45 days, or 7 days?

I am on business travel and cannot prepare these documents this week so it may be very difficult to apply if it is 7 days.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
nilaoyezhu said:
Hi guys,

I am on business travel and cannot prepare these documents this week so it may be very difficult to apply if it is 7 days.
Congrats Nilaoyezhu.

I guess it is 7 days, rest can be better addressed by folks who actually got the PT and are in the process.

Did you create an EE profile recently? And how does one comes to know if tyey have received the PT? Is there an email or one needs to keep checking the CIC portal?

All the best.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
nilaoyezhu said:
Hi guys,

Hi There,

When did you create the profile?

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Raj and Senior members

I would like to recreate my EE profile with new GC key. Can you please advice me that I need to withdraw my existing EE profile and then recreate the profile with New GC key. Or Once the new profile active then I can withdraw my old profile?

Thanks
Satya

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
sivapras said:
Hi Raj and Senior members

I would like to recreate my EE profile with new GC key. Can you please advice me that I need to withdraw my existing EE profile and then recreate the profile with New GC key. Or Once the new profile active then I can withdraw my old profile?

Thanks
Satya
yes...it is very important that you withdraw current profile..only one profile is allowed...and also deactivate current job bank or at update your new EE number and validation code to your existing job bank...

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
farazS said:

please advise.
I DID...

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
vensak said:
Answer is no. Because all you did before were EE profiles not application after ITA. If you did not get ITA just consider those old EE as expressions of interest (that is not same as application).
Thanks Vensak :)