+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Not mandatory to do ECA for your bachelors degree. As such you receive max. point for your highest degree and ECA is a must for it - which you don't require it since it has been obtained in Canada. As such you may skip the ECA process i.e. you don't need an ECA.
Thanks a lot sushsmart15 for the details :)

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
Allison728 said:
[size=10pt]Seniors,

i have a question regarding documents for work history.
this year, reference letters, work contract and proof of compensation are all mandatory.

i didnt have a contract with my former company,
that is very common when we work for privite companies in my country.
we may have signed something but we dont get to keep paperworks.
and bc my work history is four years ago, since i was coming to Canada,
i terminated all my bank accounts in my home country
bc there was no reason to keep paying monthly fees for cards i dont use so i do not have statements of payment

so now i can only get reference letters and maybe a letter explaining the proof of compensation not being available.
but i can not provide work contract

can i have any advise on this issue? thanks a lot!
[/size]

Hi All,

Urgent help please.

I have the same situation here and there is no way I can get my work contract. I do have 2 years foreign experiences and I have 422 points. If I remove these 2 years and just mention 0 years of experiences, my points will drop to 409. What do you suggest ?

I am afraid they will reject my application if I do not provide my work contract. On the other side, I am not sure if 0 work experience will affect my application. Since they might issue NOI soon, I have to make a decision.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear Seniors,

Please help me in my situation. I was accepted in a University in Ontario. Now I have a correspondence letter and Study Permit related TRV in my passport. I was supposed to go for my studies between May and August.

However my past experiences gave me OINP eligible points. Now if OINP give me NOI, can I apply? Will my dual intent affect negatively on my nomination application? Will it affect my future applications also?

Please guide me.
Thanks

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
Dear Seniors,

Please help me in my situation. I was accepted in a University in Ontario. Now I have a correspondence letter and Study Permit related TRV in my passport. I was supposed to go for my studies between May and August.

However my past experiences gave me OINP eligible points. Now if OINP give me NOI, can I apply? Will my dual intent affect negatively on my nomination application? Will it affect my future applications also?

Please guide me.
Thanks
You mean you also have an existing EE profile?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
M2ALMASH said:
Hi All,

Urgent help please.

I have the same situation here and there is no way I can get my work contract. I do have 2 years foreign experiences and I have 422 points. If I remove these 2 years and just mention 0 years of experiences, my points will drop to 409. What do you suggest ?

I am afraid they will reject my application if I do not provide my work contract. On the other side, I am not sure if 0 work experience will affect my application. Since they might issue NOI soon, I have to make a decision.
If you state 0 work experience, you would not be eligible for consideration. Why there is no way? There should be some reasons which can convince the officer.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
Yes. It was always there. I only use one profile.
Yes, you can apply of course. You will be applying for permanent residence and it has nothing to do with previous visa you have applied for.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
pacificislander said:
Yes, you can apply of course. You will be applying for permanent residence and it has nothing to do with previous visa you have applied for.
Thanks bro for replying.

I want to tell them everything. Even I want to tell them that I will go to Ontario for my studies. From other posts I found that I have a dual intent, which is confusing. I am quite tensed for this.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
Thanks bro for replying.

I want to tell them everything. Even I want to tell them that I will go to Ontario for my studies. From other posts I found that I have a dual intent, which is confusing. I am quite tensed for this.
As long as you are honest with your claims and supported with the right documents you will be fine. Did you get PT NOI?

kdiep1402

Feb 23, 2017
Hi all,

So I read through the posts here and found out that it's possible that there is no NOI has been set yet until the CIC draw finish? We can only wait for NOI before doing anything right? There is another thread about PNP OINP and people there keep talking about submit application on PNP website and quota for application has been reached after 1 day only and sth about you can One-key profile (mostly under master stream) without NOI.
I'm really confused after reading through those discussion since I thought we only need to create EE profile and waiting for PT NOI from ONtario :(
My score is 412 now :( Not sure if I have any chance to receive NOI.

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
Nad86 said:
If you state 0 work experience, you would not be eligible for consideration. Why there is no way? There should be some reasons which can convince the officer.
Hi Nad86,
i did not have a contract with my previous experience. Last December I traveled there only to get my reference letters and I hardly obtained it. I also closed my bank account there. I really do not know what to do.

Just to confirm, I will not be considered for NOI if I have no work experience even if I have more than 400 points ?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

Can you guide me which link to use for creating the One key account.

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp
or
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/ONekeyAccessPortalWeb/onekey.jsp

OINP eFiling system is different from One key. can you pls guide me I am having difficuilty in creating the account.
and how NOI will come to inbox.

DrPnk

Jul 16, 2016
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone got PT notification? Or anybody read anything regarding that ?