OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
As per my understanding, it should not matter because unless you will show that you took it second time but u want the first one to counted because first it is giving you more score and secondly not expired, it does not make sense.

It is a simple exam. It is upto you to use it or not. Even if you say that you never did give exam, then also they will take your words, they will not go and check that whether you are speaking truth or not.

So, till the time your IELTS scorecard is valid, it will not cause any issue.

Best of luck to both of you and Congratulations as well :) :)
Valid point... but I will still say drop a question to the authorities, they havr said that they have improved the service so the response should be quick too.

All the Best.

Cheers.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Do we need to create One-Key account before getting NOI for Ontario? Please confirm.
Gurmeet dont get paranoid, one Key is required and can be used only once you get the details to file the application online.

Relax and enjoy the excitement. :)

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Do we need to create One-Key account before getting NOI for Ontario? Please confirm.
I am not sure if it helps or not, but thinking there is no harm in creating it, I have created it for myself.
As we will need to create it anyhow if we get NOI.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
I think this might help. This same question has been discussed before as well by the people who have been into the same situation but got ITA and PR as well :)

I hope below link will give ray of hope :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-result-validity-t462793.0.html

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
gpsingh12 said:
I am not sure if it helps or not, but thinking there is no harm in creating it, I have created it for myself.
As we will need to create it anyhow if we get NOI.
Yeah, as no body replied, so I have created One-Key login ID. But nothing else.

Lets see what happens. Thanks for the confirmation :)

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Nad86 said:
For this time, they seem to be very strict on the supporting documents for the previous work experience. Work contracts and pay stubs became mandatory.
Hi Nad86,

What are your sources for this? Also how do you get the experience letter with roles and responsibilities if your employer does nit put or agrees to put them in it?

Thanks.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
gooDevil said:
Hi Nad86,

What are your sources for this? Also how do you get the experience letter with roles and responsibilities if your employer does nit put or agrees to put them in it?

Thanks.
Hello, here is the link regarding the stream guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

You can refer to the checklist at the end of the document. Roles and responsibilities are very important since they are the only reference points for the officer to match with the NOC jobs. I have a friend who was successful in her application. Responsibilities were not mentioned on the letter but at least, she was able to get a document for the job description and responsibilities printed on company letterhead. Some companies do not agree to put that on the letter but they have job descriptions elsewhere such as in manual or procedure documents.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Nad86 said:
Hello, here is the link regarding the stream guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

You can refer to the checklist at the end of the document. Roles and responsibilities are very important since they are the only reference points for the officer to match with the NOC jobs. I have a friend who was successful in her application. Responsibilities were not mentioned on the letter but at least, she was able to get a document for the job description and responsibilities printed on company letterhead. Some companies do not agree to put that on the letter but they have job descriptions elsewhere such as in manual or procedure documents.
Hi Nad86,

Can you please share the page number where any such line or statement is written?

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Raj,

I have a doubt regarding my EE profile. Can any one clarify me. Right now my CRS score is 431 points. with CELPIP scores L-11,R-7,S-7,W-7. My CELPIP score is valid till 10-Apr-2017. I already given one more attempt last year with IELTS and scores are L-6.5,S-6,R-6,W-6. I don't want to update my scores before 10-Apr-2017.As it would reduce my CRS score to 416.

If I get nomination from OINP or ITA from CIC before 10-Apr-2017. What I have to do as my score will not be valid after 10-Apr-2017. Can I send me LOE with my updated test results. Will that be a problem. Please help me.

Thanks
Satya

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
sivapras said:
Hi Raj,

I have a doubt regarding my EE profile. Can any one clarify me. Right now my CRS score is 431 points. with CELPIP scores L-11,R-7,S-7,W-7. My CELPIP score is valid till 10-Apr-2017. I already given one more attempt last year with IELTS and scores are L-6.5,S-6,R-6,W-6. I don't want to update my scores before 10-Apr-2017.As it would reduce my CRS score to 416.

If I get nomination from OINP or ITA from CIC before 10-Apr-2017. What I have to do as my score will not be valid after 10-Apr-2017. Can I send me LOE with my updated test results. Will that be a problem. Please help me.

Thanks
Satya
I believe you won't have any problem. If you get ITA before that date, everything would be fine. No need to update after that. Seniors please correct me if I am wrong. For OINP, you just need to maintain your score above 400 until nomination and before ITA and you are also fine for this option if you use your new score.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Nad86 said:
I believe you won't have any problem. If you get ITA before that date, everything would be fine. No need to update after that. Seniors please correct me if I am wrong. For OINP, you just need to maintain your score above 400 until nomination and before ITA and you are also fine for this option if you use your new score.
Yes, this is right plus they one more condition that all your docs should be valid on the date you get NOI. So, till then everything is fine.

But for safer side, try to give IELTS or CELPIP(whatever you are comfortable with) again and try to score more marks than your current one.

This can be a savior for you.

M2ALMASH

Dec 3, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I do have a Canadian master degree and a bachelor degree from outside Canada. Do I have to obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for my bachelor degree?