+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

zshamim

Feb 7, 2016
Guys who have score between 435-440 please keep a tab on CIC draw.
Today's draw has pushed the cutoff to 441 , so most likely next draw should push it further down.

http://moving2canada.com/immigration-to-canada/express-entry-draw/

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
[size=10pt]Seniors,

i have a question regarding documents for work history.
this year, reference letters, work contract and proof of compensation are all mandatory.

i didnt have a contract with my former company,
that is very common when we work for privite companies in my country.
we may have signed something but we dont get to keep paperworks.
and bc my work history is four years ago, since i was coming to Canada,
i terminated all my bank accounts in my home country
bc there was no reason to keep paying monthly fees for cards i dont use so i do not have statements of payment

so now i can only get reference letters and maybe a letter explaining the proof of compensation not being available.
but i can not provide work contract

can i have any advise on this issue? thanks a lot!
[/size]

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
gooDevil said:
Prabag,

You have give them the new scores, I have read this somewhere in their immigration page as well. This isnthe reason me and my wife did not give ILETs again. Now this is sheer bad luck...

You have options to give IELs again and get the same or a better score or update the profile with the new scores.

What is your score with the new IELTs... you can surely try for OINP as it must be very near to 441 I guess. After the score dipping to 441 I am expecting it to go further low next time, but it will pop up soon as people in America are aggressivley applying and are just stuck for a month or 2 with their ECA and IELS untill they flood the system in Australia and in Canada.

This is scary and receiving mixed opinions.
Kindly guide.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
As per my understanding, it should not matter because unless you will show that you took it second time but u want the first one to counted because first it is giving you more score and secondly not expired, it does not make sense.

It is a simple exam. It is upto you to use it or not. Even if you say that you never did give exam, then also they will take your words, they will not go and check that whether you are speaking truth or not.

So, till the time your IELTS scorecard is valid, it will not cause any issue.

Best of luck to both of you and Congratulations as well :) :)
Gurmeet Sir,
Thank you for your wishes.
Are you sure to use IELTS score which gives high CRS score?
Not recent one?
Kindly confirm.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
M2ALMASH said:
Hello Everyone,

I do have a Canadian master degree and a bachelor degree from outside Canada. Do I have to obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report for my bachelor degree?

Not mandatory to do ECA for your bachelors degree. As such you receive max. point for your highest degree and ECA is a must for it - which you don't require it since it has been obtained in Canada. As such you may skip the ECA process i.e. you don't need an ECA.

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
Allison728 said:
[size=10pt]Seniors,

this year, reference letters, work contract and proof of compensation are all mandatory.

bc there was no reason to keep paying monthly fees for cards i dont use so i do not have statements of payment

so now i can only get reference letters and maybe a letter explaining the proof of compensation not being available.

[/size]
The same situation with me, I lost all my previous contracts and terminated all the bank accounts.Do not know what to do...

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Allison728 said:
[size=10pt]Seniors,

[/size]

With respect to contracts, even if you do not have contracts, you can get a letter notarised from the court stating that you have worked for so and so company , profiles you worked on and the dates - joining and leaving date and the last salary you were drawing.

With respect to payment, it is always advisable to have complete bank statement from the bank starting from account opening date till closure date prior closing the account. Right now, what I can suggest is, you drop an email to the bank stating the reason and they will either mail you the statement (make sure you have account number )or will send the physical statement to some address or if you or someone can visit the bank on your behalf then that would be great.

Banks do give the statements from past dates but you will have to have the strength to undergo their process.

All the best.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
prabag said:
Gurmeet Sir,
Thank you for your wishes.
Are you sure to use IELTS score which gives high CRS score?
Not recent one?
Kindly confirm.
Yes yes. You can even read the whole chat on

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-result-validity-t462793.0.html

expat2be

Feb 23, 2017
Allison728 said:
[size=10pt]Seniors,

[/size]
in the CIC it doesnt mention that work contract and proof of compensation is mandatory.

Below is what it says on the CIC website.

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Do we need to create One-Key account before getting NOI for Ontario? Please confirm.
I havent received NOI YET. KINDLY Suggest whether I should create a new EE profile or wait . I created profile in july 2016

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
expat2be said:
in the CIC it doesnt mention that work contract and proof of compensation is mandatory.

Below is what it says on the CIC website.

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in applicants’ online account prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
But we are talking about OINP stage, not CIC stage
in the application guide is written that work contract and proof of compensation is mandatory