+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Antigua

May 30, 2016
Your CRS point doesn't change even if you decline the ITA. After that, you will get another ITA in the following EE draw since your score still exceeds the cut-off score.

dhruvmehtani said:
NO, I mean I will decline my ITA rather than accepting it.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
CIC draw has happened today. I would say, first round of PT notifications will be soon for those who have the score between 400 and 441 :)

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am confused with one thing, many people are asking about Enrollment Number and PIN.
What is this Enrollment Number and PIN ?

Do we really need to worry about it at the moment or this is something we will be getting after we get NOI ?

My Current Status: Express Entry profile active, minimum eligibility criteria met, One-Key account created.
Is there any other action required from my end ?

Thanks!

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
gpsingh12 said:
Hello Guys,

I am confused with one thing, many people are asking about Enrollment Number and PIN.
What is this Enrollment Number and PIN ?

Do we really need to worry about it at the moment or this is something we will be getting after we get NOI ?

My Current Status: Express Entry profile active, minimum eligibility criteria met, One-Key account created.
Is there any other action required from my end ?

Thanks!
Do we need to create One-Key account before getting NOI for Ontario? Please confirm.

Rex4Canada

Jan 9, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Correct. Hopefully, we'll see the first set of PTs since Feb 2016 this week.

Good luck everyone - hope the process goes smooth and quick for you guys!
Hi Raj !

Now that the CIC draw @ CRS 441 has taken place, its expected that OINP may roll out the first set of PTs anytime.

Please clarify if there is any preference given by OINP in case an applicant is having Canadian work-ex vis-a-vis an applicant with foreign experience; or the NOIs would be given out simply based on CRS score irrespective of work-ex or NOC??

Thanks in anticipation.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hello Raj, Sushsmart, Kaur and Everyone,
HELP.....................
I am with 441 CRS score and received ITA in 55th draw. I am Primary applicant.
I have given IELTS on 23rd Jan 2016 and obtained L/S/R/W as 8/8/7.5/7. My wife given IELTS on 24th August 2015 and obtained score as 8/6.5/7.5/6.5. This IELTS score gives us 441 CRS score.
Both of us retake IELTS on 20th Feb 2016 in order to improve CRS score, but obtained less score than before, which infact lowers the CRS score.
I kept the old score of 23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife, which gives us 441 CRS score.
Now real worry starts here:
IN ITA, it's mentioned on 2nd page as:
" Some examples of changes which could result in lower CRS score as:
1. You no longer have valid job offer;
2. You no longer have provincial nomination;
3. "Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the score are lower."

Kindly suggest: 1) which scores to use, retaken or which give high CRS score (23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife).
2) Whether to go ahead with PR visa application with the above situation?

Please help.
Thanks in advance

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
prabag said:
I have given IELTS on 23rd Jan 2016 and obtained L/S/R/W as 8/8/7.5/7. My wife given IELTS on 24th August 2015 and obtained score as 8/6.5/7.5/6.5. This IELTS score gives us 441 CRS score.
Both of us retake IELTS on 20th Feb 2016 in order to improve CRS score, but obtained less score than before, which infact lowers the CRS score.
I kept the old score of 23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife, which gives us 441 CRS score.
3. "Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the score are lower."

Kindly suggest: 1) which scores to use, retaken or which give high CRS score (23rd Jan 2016 for me and 24th Aug 2015 for wife).

Please help.
Thanks in advance
As per my understanding, it should not matter because unless you will show that you took it second time but u want the first one to counted because first it is giving you more score and secondly not expired, it does not make sense.

It is a simple exam. It is upto you to use it or not. Even if you say that you never did give exam, then also they will take your words, they will not go and check that whether you are speaking truth or not.

So, till the time your IELTS scorecard is valid, it will not cause any issue.

Best of luck to both of you and Congratulations as well :) :)

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
prabag said:

Please help.
Thanks in advance
Prabag,

You have give them the new scores, I have read this somewhere in their immigration page as well. This isnthe reason me and my wife did not give ILETs again. Now this is sheer bad luck...

You have options to give IELs again and get the same or a better score or update the profile with the new scores.

What is your score with the new IELTs... you can surely try for OINP as it must be very near to 441 I guess. After the score dipping to 441 I am expecting it to go further low next time, but it will pop up soon as people in America are aggressivley applying and are just stuck for a month or 2 with their ECA and IELS untill they flood the system in Australia and in Canada.