App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
hi my firend got nominated with oinp one month back but he did not seen my cic message its expired yesterday is there any chance to restore that pnp

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ananyaram said:
hi my firend got nominated with oinp one month back but he did not seen my cic message its expired yesterday is there any chance to restore that pnp
If your EE account has expired (became ineligible). All you need to do is create a new one and inform Ontario about it. Also inform them about reason why the old one became ineligible and about any changes you have done in the new one. They shall re issue nomination on the new account fast.

Nomination ifself is valid 6 months from the date it was issued. So it the nomination date is expired, then you have to start from scratch there (correct me if I am wrong there).

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
powermike999 said:
Please does Ontario PNP accept ECA from IQAS. Has anyone on this forum used an IQAS issued ECA for OPNP before
Yes. IQAS is one the authorized bodies for ECA

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
Their basic requirement of Minimum 400+ will remain same or they will decrease it to10-15 points (like 385-390). Because the decrease in LMIA points(50 points now eralier 600 for most of occupations) will surely decrease down the CRS cutoff of upcoming draws to 430-440 points. give your views guys over this

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
I guess we shouldn`t expect any miracles and 400 CRS will continue to be their requirement. My score is 401 and will drop after 23 days, so I am in the same boat as you, unfortunately.

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
kor03 said:
I guess we shouldn`t expect any miracles and 400 CRS will continue to be their requirement. My score is 401 and will drop after 23 days, so I am in the same boat as you, unfortunately.
I had 403 earlier but a month ago I crossed 30 years and 5 points are deducted. now its only 398. Thats why I put this question over here. One thing is for sure that now CRS will come down and people above 430 will be easily eanterained in next 3 4 months. Because in last draw they have entertained only PNP related persons. Most of people with state nominations have already gotten their nominations and the people without any nomination and with only 50 points of LMIA are going to participate. In future , PNP programs are opening rarely and they are taking so much time. Moreover, lets suppose around 50-60 people will be entertained in every draw even in that case CRS will not increase much . so now CRS will surely remain down in upcoming months.
Thats why I was asking that Do OINP has any plans to decrease their CRS eligibilty to 5-10 points.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada66 said:
I had 403 earlier but a month ago I crossed 30 years and 5 points are deducted. now its only 398. Thats why I put this question over here. One thing is for sure that now CRS will come down and people above 430 will be easily eanterained in next 3 4 months. Because in last draw they have entertained only PNP related persons. Most of people with state nominations have already gotten their nominations and the people without any nomination and with only 50 points of LMIA are going to participate. In future , PNP programs are opening rarely and they are taking so much time. Moreover, lets suppose around 50-60 people will be entertained in every draw even in that case CRS will not increase much . so now CRS will surely remain down in upcoming months.
Thats why I was asking that Do OINP has any plans to decrease their CRS eligibilty to 5-10 points.
The PNP programms are actually opened pretty regulary. NB EE version was opened and they got fair enough applicants. SINP does open several times per year. BC is opened all the time (as long as you pass the requirements there). Ontario also closed now (except French stream), but they are processing the current batch of applicants and they will reopen again.
Same assumption will go with Nova Scotia. So no, there will not be less PNP applicants. However PNP have separate quota, which means that they will not influence overall CRS number for non PNP (if ever they will have less PNP in EE they will send out proportionally less ITA as well).

When in comes to your assumption about what OINP plans, better check how you can get more points (better IELTS results, second language, 1 years studies, more work experience).

dreamcanada66

Feb 7, 2016
vensak said:
The PNP programms are actually opened pretty regulary. NB EE version was opened and they got fair enough applicants. SINP does open several times per year. BC is opened all the time (as long as you pass the requirements there). Ontario also closed now (except French stream), but they are processing the current batch of applicants and they will reopen again.
Same assumption will go with Nova Scotia. So no, there will not be less PNP applicants. However PNP have separate quota, which means that they will not influence overall CRS number for non PNP (if ever they will have less PNP in EE they will send out proportionally less ITA as well).

When in comes to your assumption about what OINP plans, better check how you can get more points (better IELTS results, second language, 1 years studies, more work experience).
I have applied for SINP in May 2016 but its In-Process since 5-6 months although they hvprocessing time of 2.6 months. They are dealing so brutally with EE applicants. But to OID, they are giving nominations to average profiles. We can only increase our points with IELTS and its quite tough to upgrade your scores. I already have L-8.0, R-7.5,S-7.5, W-6.5. To upgrade education one needs complete 2 years . In IELTS its too difficult to take LRSW 8777 so helpless, especially in writing . Can you please guide a bit on New Brunswick I belong to IT stream. What is required for that. My friend had applied in PEI with they are IDLE to update 7-8 months gone. OINP, SK are only options that I know. Please you guide something. Even for OINP I lose points due to age and cut down to 398 only

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcanada66 said:
I have applied for SINP in May 2016 but its In-Process since 5-6 months although they hvprocessing time of 2.6 months. They are dealing so brutally with EE applicants. But to OID, they are giving nominations to average profiles. We can only increase our points with IELTS and its quite tough to upgrade your scores. I already have L-8.0, R-7.5,S-7.5, W-6.5. To upgrade education one needs complete 2 years . In IELTS its too difficult to take LRSW 8777 so helpless, especially in writing . Can you please guide a bit on New Brunswick I belong to IT stream. What is required for that. My friend had applied in PEI with they are IDLE to update 7-8 months gone. OINP, SK are only options that I know. Please you guide something. Even for OINP I lose points due to age and cut down to 398 only
With your score all you are missing is IELTS writing part. And sa funny as it is, that 0,5 deprived you from 30 to 50 points. So here you need to check in IELTS section of this Forum (lot of advice in that section). When it comes to New Brunswick, only way there is to meet them in person on one of their sessions (last time they had them was in France and before in UK). Since you already have your application at SINP, why not to write inquiry mail regarding your application.
The current situation is that almost all provinces have 6 to 12 months nomination time. For example people that applied in January at Ontario are just now getting nominated.
For Manitoba, you would need connections first (so far olny Morden city does it for complete FSW Outlands). It might also be that Nova Scotia will reopen soon.

Westland

Jan 31, 2016
It is mentioned in the guide that PN invitations are given for occupation listed in O, A, B category. Is there any OID List like saskatchewan and quebec? If so where I can find it?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Westland said:
It is mentioned in the guide that PN invitations are given for occupation listed in O, A, B category. Is there any OID List like saskatchewan and quebec? If so where I can find it?
OINP has no occupation list. Or it's occupation list equals to all occupations that are under 0, A or B category.

Westland

Jan 31, 2016
vensak said:
OINP has no occupation list. Or it's occupation list equals to all occupations that are under 0, A or B category.
Thank you. Have any idea about when will the Intake starts???