+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

shaparak

Newbie
Nov 19, 2016
9
0
Hi Every one,

I'm new to this group. Please help me on this.
I have a Canadian degree, one year Canadian experience and an LMIA exempt job offer in ON. I recently made an EE profile and got 444 score (after Nov.19th changes) and entered the pool, eligible for CEC (not for FSWP).
Would you please help me with the followings:
1- I have little/no chance to get out of pool, so I'm thinking of OINP. Since there is lots of pause and launch news for OINP in 2016, I wanna know has some one got PT after making EE profile in 2016 or they are old ones? if so when did you make the EE profile? and how long it took to get the PT?

2- Regarding the CEC itself, the new rules says we can get 50 to 200 points for job offer even without LIMA. I'm working under PGWP (which is LMIA exempt work permit) and my current job is also LMIA exempt. Do you think I am eligible for those 50 points? I could not get them since in the profile it asks me do you have a LMIA job offer? and mine is exempt. I'm under NOC A. I'm thinking maybe I was eligible and I should fill the form in a different way.

Thank you so much,

Shaparak
 

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
3,871
1,011
121
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
1225
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaparak said:
Hi Every one,

I'm new to this group. Please help me on this.
I have a Canadian degree, one year Canadian experience and an LMIA exempt job offer in ON. I recently made an EE profile and got 444 score (after Nov.19th changes) and entered the pool, eligible for CEC (not for FSWP).
Would you please help me with the followings:
1- I have little/no chance to get out of pool, so I'm thinking of OINP. Since there is lots of pause and launch news for OINP in 2016, I wanna know has some one got PT after making EE profile in 2016 or they are old ones? if so when did you make the EE profile? and how long it took to get the PT?

2- Regarding the CEC itself, the new rules says we can get 50 to 200 points for job offer even without LIMA. I'm working under PGWP (which is LMIA exempt work permit) and my current job is also LMIA exempt. Do you think I am eligible for those 50 points? I could not get them since in the profile it asks me do you have a LMIA job offer? and mine is exempt. I'm under NOC A. I'm thinking maybe I was eligible and I should fill the form in a different way.

Thank you so much,

Shaparak
1. You will not get any points for PGWP. Those for LMIA Extent jobs are only inter company transfer, Nafta or direct WP on employer that are LMIA exempt (like mobilite francophone). And that only after 1 year of work there.
With what you have so far, it seems that you can still work on your language test in order to get more points.
2. Ontario main streams are closed. Only French speakers still get PT NOI from Ontario (and corporate as well, but I highly doubt that there will be any of them on this forum). What you have left is frequently checking Ontario webpage.
 

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
73
21
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people, can I withdraw my EE profile and submit another one with different NOC which is closer to the previous one? Will they notice the change by the same person and regard it as a misrepresentation?
 

thinkshady

Hero Member
Jun 26, 2016
716
59
NOC Code......
2174
Okaforizuu said:
Hi people, can I withdraw my EE profile and submit another one with different NOC which is closer to the previous one? Will they notice the change by the same person and regard it as a misrepresentation?
As long as you have not received ITA, You are good to update your EE profile with a different NOC.
 

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
2,096
155
121
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
2171
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
thinkshady said:
As long as you have not received ITA, You are good to update your EE profile with a different NOC.
If you have an ITA and withdraw you effectively cancel your application... not sure if you can withdraw with an ITA you probably need to not accept the ITA that n the first place... but you probably better off if you can provide better evidence on a different NOC.

Okaforizuu said:
Hi people, can I withdraw my EE profile and submit another one with different NOC which is closer to the previous one? Will they notice the change by the same person and regard it as a misrepresentation?
Are you currently in an OINP process? If so and you change your NOC then they may complain and it may give grounds for them to reject you.

If not then I don't see a problem... but just to be clear, why do you want to change your NOC? Did you find a different NOC better suited to what you currently do?
 

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
73
21
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
If you have an ITA and withdraw you effectively cancel your application... not sure if you can withdraw with an ITA you probably need to not accept the ITA that n the first place... but you probably better off if you can provide better evidence on a different NOC.

Are you currently in an OINP process? If so and you change your NOC then they may complain and it may give grounds for them to reject you.

If not then I don't see a problem... but just to be clear, why do you want to change your NOC? Did you find a different NOC better suited to what you currently do?
Yes I found a better NOC, am an Economist, I design market research questionnaire, analyse and present the results to the management as and when due, but my office is located in the store where I monitor the stock level to ensure we don't run out of stock, I also raise the requisition form and purchase order. I want I want to use purchase officer as my NOC instead of market Researcher so that I can also apply for Saskatchewan and it's occupation in demand?
 

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
3,871
1,011
121
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
1225
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okaforizuu said:
Yes I found a better NOC, am an Economist, I design market research questionnaire, analyse and present the results to the management as and when due, but my office is located in the store where I monitor the stock level to ensure we don't run out of stock, I also raise the requisition form and purchase order. I want I want to use purchase officer as my NOC instead of market Researcher so that I can also apply for Saskatchewan and it's occupation in demand?
Attention, there is only one of those NOC that is in demand in Saskatchewan. That is 1225. However there are other 2 very similar - 1524 and 6222.
1524 Purchasing and inventory control workers
is just C level job.
So the best you can end in is 6222.

1225 is not position held in retail or other stores. This NOC also usualy do not follow daily purchasing tasks and rather negotiates and set up the whole system.
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
15,112
4,911
Okaforizuu said:
Hi people, can I withdraw my EE profile and submit another one with different NOC which is closer to the previous one? Will they notice the change by the same person and regard it as a misrepresentation?
You cannot change the primary NOC and if you do change it, you MUST notify them. Your application is processed based on your primary NOC that you choose.
 

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
73
21
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Attention, there is only one of those NOC that is in demand in Saskatchewan. That is 1225. However there are other 2 very similar - 1524 and 6222.
1524 Purchasing and inventory control workers
is just C level job.
So the best you can end in is 6222.

1225 is not position held in retail or other stores. This NOC also usualy do not follow daily purchasing tasks and rather negotiates and set up the whole system.
1225 is actually the one am referring to. I negotiate contract with our suppliers and determine who supplies what and when. I invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations in consultation with management even though they trust my decisios because of my experience in market research. 1225 best describes my role. I used 4163 in my profile because I think it best related to my qualifications.
 

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
3,871
1,011
121
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
1225
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okaforizuu said:
1225 is actually the one am referring to. I negotiate contract with our suppliers and determine who supplies what and when. I invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations in consultation with management even though they trust my decisios because of my experience in market research. 1225 best describes my role. I used 4163 in my profile because I think it best related to my qualifications.
What type of company is your company? Is it a resale company (for example store or a grocery) where you buy parts for resale? Or is it more production company, where you buy parts for internal usage and production.

In the first case, your NOC would still match 6222. If it is rather the second case you can hit 1225.
Plus purchasing activities should the the main part of your job duties (market reseach can belong under purchasing activities).
 

harshilsm

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
58
4
Hi Raj,

A quick question!

Primary applicant is my wife.

I have the required amount(CAD$ 15,143) as a Fixed Deposit since a year. But the Fixed Deposit is in my and my mom's name. My mom's name was added in FD so that all banking formalities(like renewing the FD, signing any forms etc) becomes easy. FD was opened in Gujarat and me & my wife stay in Karnataka. So thought to add mom's name(as she stays in Gujarat) so that all formalities becomes easy and we don't have to travel much just for a sign.

So the immigration officer requested the Proof of support/Affidavit of support that we are going to support her, for which we created affidavit and mailed the same to immigration officer.

But with the affidavits, the officer also asked letter of explanation. Not sure what kind of explanation they are looking for. Can you elaborate and let me know what kind of explanation they are looking for.

Please guide me on this.
 

Jugal.Reddy

Newbie
Nov 27, 2016
2
0
Hi All,

Greetings!!

I have sent my application in April 2016 and it was confirmed that the application is received by OINP team but still waiting for a response from OINP team to respond. there is no response till date and also last month my score reduced from 403 to 398 due to increase in my age. Does that affect my application in any manner?

Is it usual that there is so much delay?

Did anyone write an email recently, is there no auto reply as well?

Thanks,
Jugal.
 

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
1,904
97
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Jugal.Reddy said:
Hi All,

Greetings!!

I have sent my application in April 2016 and it was confirmed that the application is received by OINP team but still waiting for a response from OINP team to respond. there is no response till date and also last month my score reduced from 403 to 398 due to increase in my age. Does that affect my application in any manner?

Is it usual that there is so much delay?

Did anyone write an email recently, is there no auto reply as well?

Thanks,
Jugal.
Points reduction below 400 due to increase in age will not impact your OINP application. Currently, Dec and Jan applicants are receiving Nominations and Additional Document Requests (ADR).
I beleive you should have received AOR from OINP. If not, then better send them an email stating that you have not yet received AOR.
 

kimmy Jin

Newbie
Nov 27, 2016
3
0
Hi Guys, I am new here, I got AOR from the government around 25th AUGUST, and I got an email from them 16th November asked to submit extra supporting documents, and I am confused by one of them, under the status category, other than provide my current status document, I also need to provide a letter of support, well, what kind of letter of support it is?
Please help
THANK YOU
 

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
135
12
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hi Friends,

I applied for OINP on 12th January 2016 but havent heard back from OINP after getting AOR(25th May 2016). Can you please advise when can I expect any update on my application or final decision for my application.

Thanks in advance.