OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ALL,

I recently changed my contact no.. Is it important to inform CIC and OINP on this ? and if yes how do I do that ? Please advise.

Thanks

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
This question blows minds of many forum`s members, OINP official page is quiet unfortunately. Hope they`ll open or give some news this week.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Nov 28th Update on OINP website but still no update on when it will open.

Please note that the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. However, all applications received before the pause will be processed to completion.

November 28, 2016

On November 14, 2016, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced changes to the Express Entry System. These changes take effect on November 19, 2016. The changes include:

Awarding Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points to those who have completed high school-level or higher education in Canada,
Lowering CRS points awarded for those with job offers, and
Lengthening the time candidates have to submit an application for permanent residence after they receive an invitation to apply.
Please visit the IRCC website for details about the changes to Express Entry.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has two streams that are used in conjunction with the Express Entry system: the Human Capital Priorities Stream and the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream. To qualify for these streams you must have successfully submitted a profile for the Express Entry system, and maintained your eligibility for Express Entry throughout the processing of your OINP application.

Those who have applied to the Human Capital Priorities Stream must also maintain a CRS score of 400 or above during the processing stage(s) of their OINP application, and during the subsequent federal Express Entry processing stages.

Please note that the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration has placed a temporary pause on the intake of applications for the Human Capital Priorities Stream. However, all applications received before the pause will be processed to completion.

kimmy Jin

Nov 27, 2016
harshshrma119 said:
Hi ALL,

I recently changed my contact no.. Is it important to inform CIC and OINP on this ? and if yes how do I do that ? Please advise.

Thanks
YES, because they will call if they need extra supporting documents

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi ALL,

Thanks
You can update OINP using the "Change of Personal Information Form".

rns9

Feb 2, 2016
thinkshady said:
Nov 28th Update on OINP website but still no update on when it will open.

hmm, does this mean they are not going to open 'Human Capital Priorities Stream' soon, sad , I was waiting for it to open since last few months

tan09

Mar 2, 2013
The November 28, 2016 announcement also says,

"Those who have applied to the Human Capital Priorities Stream must also maintain a CRS score of 400 or above during the processing stage(s) of their OINP application, and during the subsequent federal Express Entry processing stages."

Does this mean, the upcoming 2017 intake will also consider applicants with CRS scores above 400?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
tan09 said:
The November 28, 2016 announcement also says,

"Those who have applied to the Human Capital Priorities Stream must also maintain a CRS score of 400 or above during the processing stage(s) of their OINP application, and during the subsequent federal Express Entry processing stages."

Does this mean, the upcoming 2017 intake will also consider applicants with CRS scores above 400?
OINP has not stated anything about CRS scores at this time, old rule still holds good (You need to maintain CRS 400 to qualify for OINP).

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can update OINP using the "Change of Personal Information Form".
Hi Raj,

It might sound a bit stupid, but just to confirm. There is a field "FILE NUMBER" in the form. Should I put my EE File number here or the Number which is in the AOR Doc.

Thanks
Harish Kumar

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi Raj,

It might sound a bit stupid, but just to confirm. There is a field "FILE NUMBER" in the form. Should I put my EE File number here or the Number which is in the AOR Doc.

Thanks
Harish Kumar
Your file number = number you see on your AOR letter (begins with XHSW/XFSW/XHEC)